Kapter 11

Both stopped kissing.

____ and Katsuki looked down the stairs seeing Kirishima and Mina with Mina holding a phone, taking a picture.

"Oh..my..god..." Mina said as both Katsuki and ______ blushed red.

____ turned her head hiding it in Katsuki's chest as Katsuki glared at them blushing.

"What the hell are you two doing!?" He yelled.

"Us?! Look at you! Haha! Congrats man." Kirishima said smiling as he and Mina laughed.

"Oh god..." ____ said as she blushed feeling embarrassed.

"She hasn't even had a day to rest and you're already snatching her?? Since when did you two become so damn touchy!" Mina asked walking up with Kiri.

"None of your damn business!" Katsuki said as _____ looked at Mina seeing her smirk.

"Come on Mina let's leave the two love birds alone. They clearly don't have a room to go too." Kirishima teased smiling as Katsuki blushed glaring at him.

He just grabbed ______'s hand and walked her to his room.

Mina just waving at _____ as her eyes went wide Katsuki just dragging her.

⚠️ [smut. smut. smut.] ⚠️

Katsuki closed the door behind them.

He and ____ just stood there as they were both blushing.

He looked at her seeing her avoid his eyes.

He blushed even more, but she then looked up at him.

"...can we do it again?" She asked catching him off guard as he looked down to her.

A smirk growing on his lips as he walked close to her.

Her back was already against the door he just grabbed her jaw and pulled her close kissing her lips again.

_____ smiled against his lips. It felt so right, she wraps her arms around Katsuki's neck pulling him even closer as they deepen the kiss.

He had his hands on her waist squeezing her gently as they started to make out. He pushed his tongue into her mouth exploring everything he could.

The more soft moans he heard from her the tighter his hands got.

They didn't pull away for a while just enjoying each other's mouth.

______ gripped the back of his hair tightly and finally turned her head to the side to pull away from the make out.

She was breathing heavily having her forehead against his chest.

Katsuki pants as he smirked down at her.

A faint blush on her cheeks as she looked at him.

He just kissed her cheek then grabbed the back of her neck before leaning down and kissing her neck.

_______ wasn't expecting any of this but she couldn't complain since it felt perfect.