Kapter 10

Izuku and Mr.Aizawa spoke to the entire class about ______.

"Wait what!? So she's alive! Thank god!" Mina said.

"But..why was she at your mission?" Uraraka asked Izuku.

Izuku looked at Mr.Aizawa.

"Eri informed us that she was with a man who she described as black hair, tall, and patches of purple skin-" Mr.Aizawa was saying.

"You don't mean Dabi..right?" Shoto asked looking at him the class looked at Aizawa as he just nods.

"If she was with him does that mean she..wait what does that mean!? Why didn't she come back with you, were they keeping her back?" Iida asked.

Katsuki stayed silent....she's alright..

"I don't know what she's doing. She said she'll be back at UA soon. We can only take that two ways. As a threat or she's coming back herself." Mr.Aizawa said hesitantly.

"No she would never side with the league!" Momo said.

"We can't be sure-" Mr.Aizawa says.

"Like hell! She's better then that. She even told us that Akaguro told her not to join the league, so that's a bigger reason she wouldn't!" Katsuki finally yelled.

"Ya it's ______...she's better then that" Mina said to Aizawa..

"If she isn't then we need to prepare ourselves. We don't know if she leaked any information to the League. I'm sorry. I care for her too but I need to look at the bigger picture as your teacher." Mr.Aizawa said glaring hating it.

They stayed silent.

Katsuki was just relieved with the information that she was alright.

It bothered him so much.. he was shitting himself when the League took him but he would never admit that..and it was only easy because ____ was with him.. but for her she's all alone..she really is strong.

***
______ stared at Dabi.

He stared back.

"How are you even alive?" She finally asked.

He looked at her weirdly. "The hell is that suppose to mean?"

"I mean you're skin it's all...you know...is it rotten or..?"

"It's burnt."

"Oh damn..how did that happen?" She asked

He glared. "None of your Damn business."

"Oh come on, I'm locked in a room with you. With nothing to do. I'm hurt, Shigaraki doesn't trust me to be by myself. So you have to keep me entertained." _____ said as he rolled his eyes.

"I should've let Toga watch you" Dabi said.

"Please no. I prefer you. So you gonna tell me or should I keep guessing?" ____ asked looking at him.

He turned away ignoring her.

"Alright I'll guess. Mmm you were burned byyyy a Hero?- Oh hey why are you even a Villain? Shiggy said you joined because of my dad right? I highly doubt you care about worthy or unworthy heroes so what's your plan?" _____ asked

"I don't have a plan."

"Oh come on every Villain has a plan."

"Well I don't."

"So you're just a basic follower?"

"Just because I don't have a plan doesn't mean shit! Maybe I do have a plan but I don't want to tell you." Dabi said glaring annoyed by her.