Kapter 75

Within the next few weeks Kiyoto was starting to stand on his own. He still hasn't walked but he wasn't in a rush too.

Katsuki stayed home with them.

Mitsuki and Masaru both left for work, Mitsuki was already starting on _____'s wedding dress for her.

Katsuki just watched ______ put Kiyoto down for his nap surrounded by pillows for protection.

She stood up smiling as he wrapped his arms around her.

She looked up at him smiling as he kissed her cheek.

"Hey can I ask you something?" She asks as they walk out of the room and downstairs to the couch.

He nods turning on the TV.

She hesitated before saying, "can we fuck?"

Katsuki froze. He turned looking at her shocked at her request. "Fuck..? Wait..why? you're still healing I don't want to hurt you-"

"You won't hurt me. Please Kats..I would rather have you be the last thing in me." She said.

He hesitated but shook his head. "No you're healing."

"I've healed."

"No. If I hurt you I won't forgive myself."

"You won't hurt me." She said standing infront of him. She looked at him being dead serious.

"Please..I trust you. And if it hurts, I'll just kick you off easy said easy done." She said smiling.

He looked down at her sighing. He grabbed her face squishing her cheeks as he got to her level by leaning forward.

"The moment it starts to hurt you tell me got it?" He said as she nods smiling.

He smiled softly as he let go of her.

She moved away to take off her clothes but he stopped her.

"Here? We can go to the bedroom you know." He informed her.

"Kiyotos sleeping and if we move him he'll wake up. And if he wakes up I don't get your dick and I want it." She said as Katsuki blushed at her words.

He smirked and just grabbed her shirt pulling it off himself.

"If you say so."

⚠️ [Smuttt] ⚠️

______ smiled as Katsuki got her naked and joined her naked on the couch.

He stared at her body in delight, she's lost the baby weight pretty fast and was looking even more better each second he stared.

He hovered above her stroking his dick gently, he looked back at her eyes seeing hers staring between them..it was fear.

He stopped and pulled away.

"You know we can do this another time right?" He asked making sure she wasn't feeling pressured.

She looked at him staying silent. She covered her face with her hands still laying on her back.

Katsuki just put his hand on her knee.

"Sit up" he said as she rubbed her eyes before sitting up and looking at him.

He pulled her onto his lap holding her close and hugging her.

"You know the one thing I hate is to hurt you....Sure I want to have sex with you badly but I won't if you're not ready too-"