Kapter 71

The next morning _____ got up just to get everything ready for Blade.

Katsuki was annoyed with it. He stayed home today just so he watched Blade and how he acted.

Blade would arrive at 2pm so it gave them time to prepare a bed on the couch.

Kiyoto was in his playpen in the living room just on his back looking up at his hanging toys.

Katsuki wrote down tons of rules so he could make sure he got everything down.

_____ was just trying to think of a way to feed three people now. She'd have to make more food which meant going out shopping for more food.

"Hey Kats? We need to go to the supermarket." _____ said as he looked at her from the couch.

"No we don't I already bought shit." He said.

"Ya last week."

"We really have nothing?"

"It's only enough for one person, it would be fine if it was just the two of us but noww we'll have another mouth to feed.." she said.

"We can't leave the house it's already 2 he should be here any minute." Katsuki said.

She sighed. "Then we'll go with him. It'll be good practice plus an extra set of arms to help." She said smiling as a knock went off at the door.

Katsuki and _____ looked at eachother as he got up to open it Blade just standing there waiting.

"Oh hey." Blade said smiling as Katsuki hesitated before letting him in.

_____ walked over as Blade looked at the apartment.

"hi Blade." _____ said.

He smiled at her greeting her.

Blade was about Katsuki's height probably same body type as well. But Katsuki was bigger.

"You know I thought you'd live in a mansion type of house." Blade commented.

"YOU JUST GOT HERE AND YOURE COMPLAINING!?" Katsuki yelled.

"Calm down! No no, just wondering, you're like the next number 1 Hero right? I just thought you'd have a bigger house. I mean that's where I'd put my money." Blade said as he set his bag down on the couch seeing a pillow and blanket.

Katsuki glared.

"I hope this is fine. You don't need anything else right?" _____ asked him as he shook his head.

"Alright mr.knowitall. Sit the fuck down. Before I allow you to spend any time in my temporary house we need to go over a few Damn rules got it?" Katsuki said as Blade nods.

_____ went over picking up Kiyoto as she sat next to Katsuki both facing Blade as he looked at her and the kid.

"Alright listen up, ground rules. You are not allowed to go into The babies room or our room. You'll stay here sleep here and use the bathroom that's in the living room over there got it?" Katsuki said looking at him.

Blade just nods. "Quick question. Does this bathroom have a shower?" Blade asked.

They both froze at the question but shook their heads.

"Sooo can I at least use your shower?" Blade asked as Katsuki hesitated before _____ nods.

"Ya sure, only enter our room for a shower-"

"But you won't fucking shower when I'm not here! You can only do that when I'm home!" Katsuki said glaring at him.

Blade looked at him weirdly. "Um..okay"