Kapter 83

The next few days Katsuki kept it between himself and Steel about _____'s plans.

Tomorrow was Friday and she'd be going in.

Katsuki hated it but he had to trust she'll be fine. All she needed to do was gain their trust and find out everything about them, how many people? Who's the real boss or is it only Osamu? And much more..

Currently she was cuddling Kiyoto on the couch as Katsuki walked over to them.

Kiyoto smiled up at him.

"Papa play!" Kiyoto said as Katsuki looked at him.

He just ruffled Kiyoto's hair ignoring his request as Kiyoto pouts.

_____ squished his cheeks as she looked at Katsuki.

"You'll watch Kiyoto when I'm gone tomorrow right?" _____ asked.

Katsuki nods. "I'll stay home...how long will you be gone?"

"Probably hours..if I don't text you by 10 pm then I'm dead." She joked.

"_____.."

"Kidding..kidding.."

Katsuki sighed as Kiyoto crawled onto his lap looking at his phone and grabbing it.

Katsuki pulled it out of his hands as Kiyoto tried to grab it again but when Katsuki refused to give it to him Kiyoto kicked him in the stomach.

"OUF- THE FUCK!? DAMN BRAT WHAT WAS THAT FOR!?" Katsuki yelled at him as he ran back to ______.

Kiyoto giggled as Katsuki glared.

"Get your ass over here!" Katsuki yelled at him.

"Mommy!" Kiyoto giggled hiding his face into her chest as she laughed hugging him and turning her back to Katsuki.

"You'll never touch him!" She said as Kiyoto smiled wide.

Katsuki smirked.

"Is that right?" He moved closer behind her.

"Doesn't mean I can't touch you!" Katsuki yelled grabbing her shoulder pulling her back into him as he tickled her causing her to laugh loud.

Kiyoto glared at Katsuki leaning up punching his arms and hands away from ____.

"Don't touch mommy!"

Katsuki looked at him. "I'll touch her all I want." He said pushing Kiyoto's shoulder back with a finger.

Kiyoto glared as Katsuki hugged ______.

"She's mine." Katsuki said to him.

Kiyoto glared even more. "No! Mommy's mine!" He grabbed _____'s hand trying to pull her away from Katsuki.

"Sorry I met her first. She's mine."

"No!"

"Yes."

"No! Mine!"

______ smiled. "I feel so lovedd" she said as Katsuki smiled down at her.

He kissed her forehead as Kiyoto climbed up _____'s body just to push Katsuki's face away.

"No! Mine!" He yelled at his father.

Katsuki looked at him. "Go away. This is mommy and daddy time." Katsuki said tightening his arms around _____ as Kiyoto whined.

______ laughed and opened her arms for Kiyoto.

"He's so mean isn't he?" _____ said to Kiyoto as he nods.