Kapter 57

The next morning ______ and Katsuki both got dressed into their costume. Both helping the other get ready.

He smiled down at her and kissed her cheek.

"Goodluck. I'll be back here by 8pm let me know when you're coming." Katsuki said to her as the two of them walk out.

She smiled hugging him before nodding.

"Okay, I'll see you tonight. Stay safe!!" _____ said as he kissed her lips before leaving.

She then took a taxi back to the facility where she met up with Team C3.

"Plasma. As always you'll be in charge. Come back in one piece." Suho said to him as he nods.

Ren and Rin see _____ and smile waving as Asahi turns to her.

"Are you ready? We're taking the car to where they're hideout should be." Asahi said as she nods.

Hawks and Tokoyami with a few others were there as well and Tokoyami hands _____ a ring.

"Hey Birdie! Look what we got you." Hawks said as she looked at the unusual ring.

"Uh..what?"

"It's weapon, if you push this side of the ring then a small blade will pop out. You may not always have time to grab a sword or your blade so the ring should help." Tokoyami explained.

"It's a gift!" Dark Shadow said as _____ smiles.

"Thank you." She put it on her pointing finger and with her thumb she clicked the button as the tiny blade came out.

She smiled. "That's awesome."

"Asahi, Ren, Rin. You boys take care of her on this mission understood?" Hawks said looking at them.

"Hawks I don't need them to babysit me." She said.

"I can't have you getting hurt."

"I cut myself for a living seriously." _____ said as he glared.

"Don't die on me." Hawks said as she smiled.

"Gotcha."

Asahi sighed and pushed them all out.

"Let's go before we're late." He said.

______ said bye to Tokoyami and Hawks before heading out with team C3.

They got into a car as Asahi drove them.

The twins in the back seat letting _____ in the passenger seat.

She just carried her swords on her lap since she needed to sit down.

Asahi drove them for a couple hours in a secluded area parking before they got out.

He looked at the building then at Ren and Rin.

"You two scatter and surround the building. We don't know how many people are in so don't let anyone escape." Asahi tells them as they nod and run off.

He then looked at _____.

"You're with me. Come on." He said and started to run towards the building.
She put her swords behind her following him as they get to the door.

Asahi starts his quirk plasma going around his hands as he listened against the door before opening it and sneaking in with _____.

______ cut herself making wings as she left his side and flew to the ceiling were she was able to get a better look while still be hidden.

Asahi tried to get her back to his side but failed as he got annoyed.

He just continued to move forward and they could hear three people talking.