Kapter 52

Katsuki woke up and before anything else he went straight to _____'s room.

He knocked on the door until she woke up.

"The hellllll its 7 in the fucking morningg.." she yawned opening the door as she saw him.

"Katsuki what ar-"

He just walked into her room going to her closet.

"Get dressed." He said grabbing clothes and tossing it to her.

She rubbed her eyes. "What..?"

"We leave at 8 don't we?" He asked.

"...10" she just walked back to bed.

"..oh"

He just looked watching her fall into bed.

Katsuki just walked over to her.

"...."

He hesitated before sitting down on her bed but she stuck a hand out blocking him.

"On the floor. You still don't have bed privileges." She said having her eyes closed.

"The fuck!? I'm not laying on the floor!"

"Then get out."

Katsuki glared and forced himself onto her bed.

"Hey!" She yelled as she sat up to push him off but that only made him grab her arms and pin her against the bed.

He hovered on top of her body as she glared at him.

"I'm not leaving and I'm not laying on the floor." Katsuki said looking right into her eyes.

She struggled in his hands.

"Ya keep digging your own grave. Very smart Kats." She said and pushed him off with her legs as she turned her back to him laying on the bed facing the wall.

Katsuki just looked at her.

He glared and just got off the bed to leave.

"Lay the fuck down." She said.

That made him freeze.

"What?"

"I'm not repeating myself.."

"You just said not to lay down!"

"Fine! Then don't lay down!" She said her back still to him.

He rolled his eyes just moving and laying down in bed with her their backs to eachother.

"I hate you." She says.

"Well I hate you too." Katsuki said.

Both knowing neither one of them meant it.

Their mouths said one thing yet their bodies said another.

Katsuki's and ______'s legs were intertwined together as they laid back to back.

They stayed in that position for a while until she reached behind her grabbing his arm.

Katsuki just opened his eyes seeing her grip his arm.

"What are you doing?" He asked confused.

"Turn around.."

He turned around as she took his arm and wrapped it around her waist backing into his body and smiling.

"I'm still mad at you. But you can be useful while you're here." She said.

"Thanks for clarifying that I'm your fucking toy." He said sarcastically.