Kapter 90

...

"Congratulations it's a girl!"

______'s eyes lit up as Katsuki looked down at her smiling wide as she looks up at him in totally happiness.

"I want a brother!" Kiyoto whined as they ignore him just to enjoy the moment of their little girl.

"Oh my god..we're gonna have a girl! Holy shit we need to buy so much more now I can't let her wear Kiyoto's baby clothes!" ______ said sitting up as the nurse cleaned her.

"We will, we'll buy everything she needs. Look I told you we should've done this sooner." Katsuki said smiling.

"We're actually having a girl!" _____ said smiling as he smiled back, Kiyoto pouting through it all.

It didn't take her a moment to text Mina and Mitsuki and Nana about it.

Mina was so excited already planning cute outfits and monthly pictures the babies can take together.

Katsuki drove the family home he saw how the mood was lifted, _____ seemed more positive and less irritated by every little thing.

Kiyoto ran to play with King as Katsuki helped her out of the car and inside.

"Babe..all we have are boy names..I have no idea what we could name a girl" Katsuki said looking down at her as she sat on the couch him joining her.

"Oh please, I've had one ready since the start." _____ said smiling.

"Seriously?" Katsuki asked as she nods.

"What is it??" He asked as she smiled.

"Kiyomi! It fits perfect with Kiyoto's name too don't you think?? Plus it's pretty." _____ said happily.

Katsuki smiled at the name. "Kiyomi...ya I like it. What do you think she'll look like?" Katsuki asked having her against his body as she leaned into him.

"Hopefully some of me, I feel left out with Kiyoto. The boy has all your genes. Not that I'm complaining." _____ said as Katsuki laughed hugging her.

"Hey it's not all, but ya I want her to look like you..she'll be the most spoiled princess." Katsuki said smiling wide having his hands rubbing her belly.

_____ smiled resting her head on his chest..

A little girl.. she smiled softly closing her eyes.

***
Time skip cause I'm lazy to write
***
She was about a week away from her due date.

______ made Katsuki set up a new crib in Kiyoto's room. She decided to have the kids sleep together in the same room since it would be easier for everyone.

Kiyoto was still against having a baby sister but he didn't say much about it.

Katsuki got home from work early so they just had dinner at 5, Kiyoto talking all about his adventures at school.

Katsuki listened but not too much he focused more on _____ who was just nodding to Kiyoto.

"Hey, did you talk to Hawks recently?" Katsuki asked her as she looked at him.

"Actually not for a while no, last I spoke to him was probably 3 days ago, he said he got busy or something like that. Why?" _____ asked.

"I got this kid at the agency, she's pretty young probably around Kiyoto's age? Got wings like his, we saved her from people who were using her. I want Hawks to talk to her. She's to scared to talk to any of us." Katsuki said as he ate.

"I guess that makes sense, she'll be more comfortable with someone who looks like her..If you can't contact him then I'll give him a call."

Katsuki nods to her as Kiyoto looked at them then secretly fed King a piece of chicken.