Kapter 14

______ woke up getting dressed in her UA uniform.

She just brushed her hair.

She felt way better since last night. She yawned stretching her arms as she grabbed her phone.

She walked out of her room and went downstairs finding Asui and Tokoyami there.

They were all just eating something before going to class.

Katsuki woke up late after sleeping late last night.

He just got up quickly getting ready and walked downstairs finding Denki also running late as the two go together.

When they got to class he saw ______ sitting in her seat.

He walked over and sat down. After confessing he liked her and going through all that yesterday then making her upset made it awkward for him to be near her.

Mr.Aizawa walked into class.

He started to explain their assignment for today, then the one they'll continue for the rest of the day.

He had a training day planned for the students.

But first he just passed out another worksheet.

They all groaned annoyed taking it as they started to work.

______ just answered the questions she understood. All this still annoyingly new to her since she's never been in a proper school.

Mina looked over at her and Katsuki seeing him look at _____.

Mr.Aizawa looked over.

"Bakugou eyes on your own paper." He said causing Katsuki to blush and look away immediately.

______ looked up then at him as he looked to the side to avoid her gaze.

They just continued to work on their assignment before turning it in.

"Alright. Get your costumes and meet at Base A. at 12:30. Don't be late." Mr.Aizawa said as the student smile nodding.

"______ stay behind." Mr.Aizawa said as she just sat down glaring annoyed.

Katsuki looked at her. He wanted to talk to her while they walked but that seemed impossible now.

He just walked out with the rest of the class as Mr.Aizawa then looks at her.

"I know you don't want to hear about it. But we informed Akaguro about your wanting visit. He was upset hearing you were at UA. But said you knew what to do. That alone made the visit extend its date. You can thank him for that. But _______. I don't want you thinking we're giving up on you, you have potential of becoming a great hero. Yet we can't force that upon you. The Hero commission's are wanting to take you for custody to train you themselves. Principal Nezu convinced them to let you stay at UA. I can't make that choice for you, but if you want to go with the Hero Commissions just let us know-"

"No thanks, I'll stay here. And there's nothing else for me, if I can't lead dads legacy the way he wants then I'll find a new way to do it while being a Hero. Plus I still want to master my quirk and UA's the closest thing I have to do that...also sorry I yelled at you last night, I know it wasn't your fault." _____said to him.

He shook his head. "No worries. It's understandable. Oh also, After school you have a guest waiting for you." Mr.Aizawa said.

______ looked at him confused.

"Eri's been waiting for you" he says as her eyes light up.

She smiled. "I'm glad you guys got her." She says as she got up walking with Mr.Aizawa.