Kapter 91

Silence. No one spoke a word just sitting in the waiting room. The only person in the most distress was Katsuki who couldn't sit still.

"...she's going to be fine. They both are." Akio said glaring.

"These doctors are the best Ya.." Hawks said.

"...Katsuki" Mitsuki looked at him as his hands were trembling.

Mitsuki held his hands standing infront of him. She could tell he was at the edge about to blow up.

He pulled his hands away from her just brushing his hair back and standing up walking to the door and back.

"Bakugou..They'll be fi-"

"SHUT UP! Dammit just shut up!" Katsuki bursted.

He turned away his entire body shaking in fear he's never felt so scared that his body would feel so fragile and cold.

They stayed silent just looking away.

Akio sat down his foot tapping as they were all worried.

It has already been 6 hours since they got to the hospital.

Kirishima and Mina were taking care of Kiyoto.

Nana and Baba were at home just waiting for Akio's call.

They spent the entire time worrying about whether or not _____ and the baby will live.

Katsuki just had his head against the wall but immediately lifted it seeing the door open and a doctor walk in taking his mask off.

They all stood up looking at him.

But his expression...

"Um..Please sit down." He said shutting the door as they listened.

The doctor sat infront of Katsuki as he looked at him.

"Now-"

"Is she alive?! Is the baby okay!?" Katsuki yelled asking.

"Please Mr.Bakugou..they're both alright-"

"THEY ARE!?" Hawks asked happily their heart filling but the doctor just gripped the chair.

"Listen please! We had no choice but to remove the baby from the mother. It is early but she should be okay as long as she stays at the hospital. But.. _____ she was injured very badly. We fixed her rib but there are chances that she'll have issues in the future with her blood. I would assure you to not allow her to use her quirk for a while. Not only that... but she has failed all our tests and is not waking up. She's alive yes but at the edge of life. She's in a coma and theres nothing we can do until she wakes. There might be a chance she wakes within the next few days. But that's all we know for now.. they both will stay here for the next month or two." The doctor explained as Mitsuki smiled wiping her tears.

"Thank you so much.."

Katsuki just looked at him. "T-the babies born?"

The doctor nods. "I can get my nurse to take you to her."

"Is she not with _____?!" Akio asked.

"No we had to separate the two. She needs to stay in the infirmary in order to keep her heart moving." The doctor said.

"Let me see _____ first." Katsuki ordered as the doctor nods but only allows Katsuki to go.

Katsuki ran out going towards her room and opening the door finding her just on the bed.

He panicked running to her side hovering above her but didn't touch her.

"Babe.." he said softly seeing how pale she was.