Kapter 93

In the morning Katsuki over slept.

After 4 days of not sleeping he was relaxing and enjoying his time in bed.

_____ tried to move to get to Kiyomi who was crying.

Kiyoto ran into his parents room whining to his mother that Kiyomi won't stop crying.

______ just moved and tried to wake Katsuki.

He groaned annoyed to be woken up until he saw her.

"Kats can you go get Kiyomi..?" ____ asked as he sat up yawning and nods.

Kiyoto climbed into bed to sleep in his parents bed.

It was only 6 am on a Sunday morning so everyone was tired.

Katsuki just walked out and went to get Kiyomi. He brought her back to ______.

Katsuki laid down again as Kiyoto laid on top of him.

Both boys passed out now while ______ kissed Kiyomi's cheek and cuddled her to get her to stop whining.

She lifted her shirt to feed her letting Kiyomi eat while she closed her eyes to rest.

In a few minutes ______ pulled Kiyomi away as the girls look over at the boys who were still enjoying their nap.

Kiyomi giggled reaching over for Katsuki.

_____ smiled placing her on Katsuki's chest near Kiyoto, she held Kiyomi up since newborns couldn't sit up by themselves.

Kiyomi reaching and touched her fathers chin.

Katsuki moved his arm to hold her still before opening his eyes to see her and Kiyoto on top of his body.

He smiled softly then looked over seeing ______ smiling down at them.

"Good morning" ____ said as he slowly moved Kiyoto and held Kiyomi by his chest as he sat up yawning.

"Morning..you feeling okay?" He asked her as she nods.

Kiyoto buried himself under the blankets as _____ smiled and grabbed his naked foot pulling him out and holding him up to kiss him.

Kiyoto laughed. "Mama!"

She smiled hugging him tightly.

"I missed you so muchhh, did you get your present??" _____ asked him as Kiyoto looked up at her confused shaking his head.

"What present???" He asked curious.

_____ looked over at Katsuki as he looked away.

"Uhhh..you'll get in a few hours bud." Katsuki said smiling at Kiyoto who smiled wide knowing he was getting a present.

Katsuki just called up his agency to get the purchases that were left at the town center and to bring it to the house.

_____ sighed smiling brushing Kiyoto's hair back.

Kiyomi looked over seeing that and reached over to get _____'s attention too.

Katsuki hands her off while he talks on the phone getting up.

_____ let Kiyoto sit by her side as she took Kiyomi into her arms and kissed her cheek.

Kiyomi giggled then looked over at Kiyoto who looked at her curiously.

He touched her hand as she grabbed his finger.

"Eh! Mama! She won't let go!!" Kiyoto said trying to pull away.

_____ looked down then opened Kiyomi's strong grip to release Kiyoto's finger.

Katsuki walked over to her side standing by the bed.