Kapter 101: THE END

After a week passed _____ was doing better.

They were allowed to leave the hospital finally getting to go home.

"Oh my goddd I missed this place" _____ said as Kiyoto ran into the house to King and Hawks who was there watching him.

"You look good!" Hawks said smiling.

"after being ripped apart so many times, I better." She said crossing her arms as he laughed.

Katsuki kissed her cheek.

"Of course you look good. Now can you take her she won't let go of my hair." Katsuki said holding Kiyomi who was laughing.

______ smiled taking her daughter and attacking her with tons of kisses.

"Mama can we watch a movie??" Kiyoto asked looking up at her.

She nods smiling. "Yes baby we can."

Kiyoto ran to the couch to get ready.

Katsuki stretched his back and Hawks took this time it leave before they asked him to do anything else.

King ran around the house enjoying everyone back.

It felt nice, there was life in their house again.

______ joined Kiyoto on the couch having Kiyomi nap on her chest.

Katsuki brought over chips for his family pouring it into a bowl and picking out a movie to watch together.

Kiyoto leaned into his mother's side hugging her while she kept her arm around him.

Katsuki smiled looking at them joining them in their snuggle and starting the movie.

***
Perusal their life was back on track leaving the Bakugou family with peace...well that is until..
***

[13 years later]

***

______'s age: 39
Bakugou's age: 40
Kiyoto's age: 17
Kiyomi's age: 13

***
"AAAAAAAAA!"

"CAN YOU SHUT UP FOR ONE MOMENT!?"

"BUT IT HURTS!"

"IT WONT HURT IF YOU STOP MOVING!"

Kiyoto grabbed Kiyomi's foot and took off the last splint.

"Geez there." Kiyoto dropped her foot as she pouts.

Her pout soon turned to a pleased look.

"Oh wow you're right it doesn't hurt anymore.." she said smiling wide.

He rolled his eyes and got off the couch.

"Seriously can't you be normal for one day? Just sit here and don't move." He said while he got up.

"That's no fun, plus since we have the house to ourselves we should totally invite Moch! Pleaseeeee we can invite Tadashi too!!" Kiyomi said smiling wide at her older brother who just looked at her irritated.

"You know how dad feels about inviting people when he or mom aren't home." Kiyoto said.

"Umm...well.."