Kapter 60

Silence. That was all there was at the moment-

Well...it would be nice if that was true.

______ could not contain her bloody screams and cries.

It was so loud and powerful her quirk activated causing large pools of blood to shoot out into the sky and burst out.

The Heroes won the battle but could hear these desperate cries and screams.

...most recognized them as ______'s voice.

Katsuki's body immediately started to move hearing the first scream.

He was in pain but something about her scream was horrible and he had to make sure she was alright.

Aizawa looked over as he saw Katsuki..Asahi..and Mina run down the debris and into the street.

He followed them as they could see her blood sparking and flying around in the sky...

It was large amounts of blood...too much..

It was like she was taking out more...she was torturing herself...

Aizawa's eyes were in pain but he could tell she was going to kill her self if she continued.

"______!" Katsuki yelled trying to use his quirk to get to her faster.

Aizawa opened his eyes and activated his quirk making her stop as she got quiet her head against Akaguro's chest.

They all froze...they finally knew what happened...

"...he's dead" Mina said in disbelief

Katsuki just looked at ______. She was a mess...

"K-Kira!" Asahi yelled being the only one walking towards her.

"Kira..! We won..we did it!" Asahi said looking at her clearly not understanding the situation.

"Kira-"

"THATS NOT MY NAME!" She yelled having her head down to Akaguro's chest before she glared at Asahi.

Her eyes screamed pain.

Asahi took a step back frightened by her outburst.

Aizawa came over with the rest of them and the other Heroes who could still move..

Everyone was in pain and crying to have lost the people close to them but..their pain could not even be a fraction of what _____'s is.

"W-what are you saying?" Asahi said confused.

"_____..." Mr. Aizawa said looking at her.

She looked at him.

She pointed at Akaguro.

"This is all your fault! He's gone because none of you ever cared about giving us a chance! Because you called us Villains and think that's all we ever are! I don't care what you call me anymore, I don't care to be a Hero. If this is the life a stupid Hero has count me out! My life as a Villain was better! I was happier! He was alive! A-and- and now I HAVE NOTHING!" ______ yelled at them.

"__-_____ don't say tha-" Katsuki was saying but she glared at him.

"Even you. You thought I was behind all this..out of everyone how could you possibly think I would work with them! I knew the consequences of working with the League and you still believed I'd choose them over you!?" ______ said tears falling.