Kapter 13

Katsuki didn't know what to do. He fucked up badly and he knew it.

When Mina walked upstairs to check on ______ and to give her the bags she found Katsuki gripping his hair tightly.

"Bakugou? How is she..?" Mina asked as he looked at her.

"..." Katsuki stayed silent.

Mina saw his expression seeing how freaked out and guilty he looked.

"..what did you do?" Mina asked walking to ______'s door.

He didn't answer. He just walked off to not be there when the door opened.

Mina opens the door and saw ______ on the ground leaning against her bed, covering her face and hugging her knees.

She dropped the bags closing the door and going to her.

Mina hugged her tightly as _______ cried into her shoulder telling her exactly what happened and what Katsuki said.

He's so dead.

***
Mina stayed in the room with ______.

"They're a bunch of no goods not letting you see him. He's still your family and it's not like you can do anything bad during a visit IN A LITERAL PRISON." Mina said as she had ______ sitting on the bed while she sat below her on the ground just making sure ______ wasn't looking down at nothing.

_____ wiped her eyes. "I feel like such a wuss for crying about it, but I miss him..it's like taking away your family forever and not getting to see them." _____ said sniffling.

"Well they need to find a better reason for not letting you see him. You're not doing anything wrong." Mina said crossing her arms.

_____ smiles softly hearing that as she wiped her eyes again.

But her smiled soon faded as Mina noticed. Mina just sighs.

"I don't want to defend him. But Bakugou is an idiot at times. Actually all boys are. They never know what to say and when to say it. But don't you dare forgive him easily. Screw the boyfriend girlfriend title. That's on pause." Mina said.

Mina got up and grabbed ______'s face between her hands and squishing her cheeks.

"You are worth so much more then a nasty Villain. I don't care where you came from or who raised you. Your choices decide who you are." Mina said to the girl as she glared to get it through to _____.

______ looked at Mina and tears fell.

"MINAAAA fuck boys I'll just date you." ____ said hugging her as Mina laughed hugging her back.

"I'd totally go les for you." Mina said jokingly as the girls laugh finally.

Mina smiled seeing her laugh.

"Now..I have a super important question to ask you." Mina says looking at _____.

"What is it??"

"Can I go beat Bakugou up? I've always wanted to make him cry and I think this might be my chance." Mina said smirking.

______rolled her eyes. "You can do whatever you want. I don't want to see him at all. If he really sees me as a Villain how could he even say he likes me." _____ said glaring.

"Like i said. Stupid. Boys. They just don't have a brain. Plus i highly doubt he really meant it, he probably phrased it in a horrible way. But you can't forgive him until he's on his damn knees!" Mina said

_____ shook her head "right..as if Katsuki would do that"

"Oh he will if he loves you." Mina said as ____ looked down.