Kapter 42

After last nights event Shinsou and Katsuki were both a little too exhausted to wake up.

Shinsou woke up finally because of his alarm but Katsuki stayed sleeping.

_____ looked down at him as she yawned softly

She moved pushing his shoulders back and forth to wake him up but he didn't budge.

"Katsss..wake uppp"

He pushed her off turning around to lay on his stomach.

She glared moving and sitting on his ass as she jump on his body shaking the bed along with him to wake him up.

She straddled him having her back arched while her hands where on his shoulders.

"Katsukiii, get uppp" she said tiredly.

He still didn't budge.

She just laid down pressing her body against his back Katsuki arching his own back with her as he was finally awake with the feeling.

She tightened her arms around him her breasts pressing against his back.

He smirked enjoying the feeling not moving to not let her move.

She sighed closing her eyes just hovering her fingers across his shoulder.

"We're gonna be late..." she said as a warning just cuddling on his body.

"..With you on my back of course we are." Katsuki finally replied smiling as she sat up.

"You're awake! Come onnn get up!" She moved to get off him but he just pulled her back down.

He flipped to have her face to face with him.

"Kats.."

"You can't just drag me out like yesterday ruin my sleep schedule and expect me not to get revenge." He says smirking.

Her face turned red as she looked to the side.

He looked so..hot. Messy hair, tired eyes and a rusty morning voice.

Katsuki saw her face go red and laughed sitting up on her body pulling her up with him as he kissed her cheek.

"I'll take care of you tonight. But no more surprises." He says as she hid her face in his shoulder.

"..right ok"

The two take a while before getting dressed and heading out barely getting to class in time.

_____ took out her notebook seeing Shinsou yawn while he took his out.

Mr.Aizawa came into the room and just started to teach them before letting them know about the new test.

He made them all go outside and to get into their hero costumes.

_____ dressed up as Mina helped playing with her sword, waiting in the girls locker room.

"I wonder what today's exam will be like" Mina said as ____ put on her thigh belt and put her blade on it.

"Ya..I just hope it's not too much I'm still tired.."

"Right what time did you guys get back??"

"Near midnight."

"Wow, hey at least you got a little bit of sleep in. Come on let's go before we're late." Mina said grabbing her arm dragging ____ out towards the group.

______ just put her sword on the strap on her back walking towards Katsuki who looked at her new improved costume.

She had to get some alterations since her old costume was torn up.