Kapter 39

After last nights events Katsuki stayed with ______.

She finally told him everything about what was going on, what she was feeling and didn't leave a single detail out.

Katsuki being Katsuki told her to keep thriving to become a Hero. And that she didn't have to be a serious one. He reminded her that UA is still a school. She could always take her experience out of UA to a new job so she didn't really have to leave.

She was fine with his advice but it was shit.

In any case she felt better. Katsuki promised to go out with her if she ever left UA just in case. He offered to yell at people which was his specialty.

Shinsou and the others took the hint to leave the two alone for the night.

They both slept till Sunday morning. Where Katsuki made sure to wake up first.

He felt guilty about what he did and said yesterday.

Honestly he didn't mean it to break up with her like that. He was just pissed off when he heard Shinsou and _____ stayed out together.

He looked over at her as she slept soundlessly in his arms.

..I do trust her

_______ snuggled closer into his warmth as Katsuki smiled.

He tightened his arms around her and covered her body with his. Pulling the blanket over them.

_____ woke up but didn't move from their position.

The yelling and crying yesterday really tired her out.

She gripped his arm pulling against it before leaning more into his body.

Katsuki smiled softly hugging her tightly.

"Good morning.." he said feeling her arms struggle their way under his arms.

"Morning.." she yawned softly burying her face into his chest.

Katsuki just stroke her hair running his fingers through it while they laid together.

"..._____?"

"Hm?"

"I'm sorry about yesterday..I didn't mean to hur-"

She pinched his waist.

"AYE!" He yelped jumping a little.

"Quit talking..It's ok."

"What!? How? you were crying I did-"

She pinched him again and he moved away rubbing his waist.

"I wasn't crying." She said.

"Oh please you were a baby"

She glared as he smirked.

She turned around her back facing him now.

"I don't know what you're talking about. You're delusional." She said not wanting to admit it.

He laughed and pulled her in by her waist having her ass against his crotch as they spooned.

He hugged her waist as he kissed the back of her neck then jaw.

"Still I'm sorry" he repeated.

She smiled softly just staying quiet while they stayed in that new position.

***
When they finally got up and dressed they went down stairs finding majority of the class there.

Mina ran over to ______ but they made sure to fill their friend in that everything was fine.