Kaptee 78

Katsuki glared at ______.

She glared back.

"There's no fucking way I'm letting you do that!"

"It's my choice!"

"Too fucking bad!"

"I don't need your damn permission Katsuki! Now move!"

"WE HAVE A CHILD!"

"You can take care of him. It's only for one fucking day!"

"No! You're not doing it." Katsuki said grabbing her arm and pulling her away from the door.

Kiyoto sat on the ground watching silently as his parents go back and forth at eachother like a cat and dog.

He frowned starting to whine, his whines turning into cries to get them to stop.

_____ pulled her arm away from Katsuki as they both look down at Kiyoto who ran over to _____'s feet.

"He needs you. Here. You shouldn't be out on the field yet. You're not leaving." Katsuki said looking at her.

***

[5 hours earlier]

Mitsuki and Masaru came over to the new house to check it out. It's been a week since _____ and Katsuki got married everything going amazingly.

Kiyoto smiled enjoying the kisses from everyone.

______ and Katsuki just sitting together on the couch listening to Masaru speak about his job.

Nothing crazy was happening in their lives and it all felt so relaxing.

______ got a text from Miriko and she was asking for help on a mission.

[7:39 am] Miriko: hey! If you're available for an easy mission tonight come join me. I can use your skills and get you back in the field. And don't worry it's just for today until we can think of other ways to get you out there again. Lmk!

_______ was actually considering taking the job.

She did say an easy mission...and I do miss fighting...maybe I should go?

Katsuki looked over at her seeing her text on her phone, he read it by accident having his eyes scan her reply.

He grabbed her phone out of her hands but she already sent the message.

"What the hell are you doing!?" Katsuki asked sitting up and looking at her.

She looked at him confused. "What?"

Mitsuki and Masaru look at them as Katsuki pointed at the text.

"Work!? You're not going on a mission today! Why would you agree to that?!" Katsuki asked.

She was a bit shocked at his reaction..no maybe mad that he'd do it so openly.

She grabbed her phone back.

"That's none of your business. I can do what I want." _____ snapped.

Katsuki glared but before it could get worse Mitsuki distracted them both.

She was able to stall the fight and argument for a couple hours but Katsuki would always find a way to bring it up.

Mitsuki turned to Masaru. "are you sure we should leave while they're like this...? What about Kiyoto we should just take him-" Mitsuki said but Masaru stopped her.

"Honey...they're adults..they need to figure this out themselves. Plus it's their first fight as a married couple. Let it play out." Masaru said being amused by it.