Kapter 22

Shinsou and ______ sat on his bed having their assignment between them as the two worked.

Shinsou was dressed in regular clothes and _____ just had sweat pants and one of Katsuki's hoodies.

"This is so boring.." she said staring at the papers.

"The sooner we finish the better." He said.

She nods as she just moved laying down on his bed and starting to write everything down.

Shinsou just watches her. He didn't have anything to do but tell her what to write.

He just observed..

He could tell the hoodie wasn't hers...it was way too big for her body.

She just wrote down half a page and groaned rolling over holding her hand.

"You good?" He asked.

"Hand cramp." She said as he nods.

"We can take a break if you want." She nods to that and sat up.

"Hey can you tell me more about your quirk?? It's kinda interesting. I wanna control people." _____ said smiling.

"...I don't really use it often." He said.

"Can you use it on me??" she asked

Shinsou froze looking at her shocked. "Y-you actually want me to use it on you?" He asked.

She nods.

"I know you won't make me do anything embarrassing. Which you better not. I just wanna know how it feels." She said to him.

Shinsou blushed looking away. It was the first time someone actually ASKED to be controlled.

"S-sure.." he said as she smiled wide.

He just looked at her. They did enough talking so he could immediately control her.

"Get off the bed." He said.

At that moment ______ felt her body freeze up and get off the bed. She realized she was moving but her body was.

Holy shit..THATS CRAZY

"Walk around the room" he ordered as her legs moved on their own and she walked around until coming back and he stopped his quirk.

She looked at him. Touching her face amazed.

"THATS SO COOL! How the hell did you not get into class1a with that!?" She asked.

Shinsou blushed at her words.

"You really think it's cool..? Isnt it creepy?"

"Creepy? I mean it felt creepy, but being able to control people...you'll make an awesome hero someday." She said as she sat back down.

Shinsou just looked at the girl. She laid back down to continue writing...sure Izuku and Denki and some others said the same but..coming from her it felt even better. His face was pink as he just looked away so she didn't see.

...how'd a girl like her end up with a guy like Bakugou..?

***
For the rest of the night Katsuki texted _____ countless times asking when she'd be done.

She ignored his texts getting tired of the constant question.

She rubbed her eyes laying on Shinsou's bed her hand tired of writing.

"...is he texting you again?" He asked seeing her phone go off as just nods and picked up her phone.

"If you want we can end it here for today. I know you're busy tomorrow so we can hold this off till Sunday or Monday." Shinsou said as she nods.