Kapter 26

The next few days went by fast.

Aizawa had informed _____ he wanted to train her privately to see if he could find her a new move so she didn't always depend on her quirk.

He thought about giving her the same technique and weapon he gave to Shinsou with the scarf but realized she'd just tangled herself in it.

***
It was Friday and he had her alone in the training room. Shinsou was there too since Aizawa was still training him.

"So did he tell you what's he's getting you?" Shinsou asked her as they both waited for Aizawa to walk in.

She shook her head.

"No..as long as it's not that same scarf I'm fine with anything. I don't think I'll ever be able to control it." She said as he smiled.

"It's hard the first time." Shinsou said as Aizawa soon walked into the room holding a sword.

The two look at him curiously.

"Hatsume worked on this. It's specifically designed only for you and your blood." Aizawa said handing it to her as she looked at it.

The center of the sword was see-through.

"You fill it up with your blood, it will keep it fresh for whenever you need to use it. She said you can amplify your attack and create waves of blood without using too much from the sword. You can fill it up when yo-" Aizawa was explaining as she already used her blade to cut her arm.

Shinsou watched amused as Aizawa sighed.

______ filled the sword with blood to the top and closed the handle holding it up.

"It's really light, I like it." She said smiling.

"The swords not to be used for murdering, keep that in mind, I had to go through tons of paperwork to allow it, it's just an amplifier for your blood so you don't have to cut yourself every time." Aizawa said.

"Hey if this could store my blood to stay fresh forever then why can't Hatsume make me a container?? It'd be easier then cutting myself." _____ said.

"You can talk to her about that later."

"You usually fight long distance so now you have a short distance chance with the sword." Aizawa tells her as she nods.

"Hey, Hitoshi let's fight." _____ said smirking holding the sword at him.

Shinsou looked at her. "You do realize you're already talking to me right?" He said as she didn't respond. He laughed as Aizawa looked at the two.

"Don't use your quirks. Work on physical combat." Aizawa said as they nod.

Shinsou looked over at her as he had his scarf already around him.

______ just held her sword in one hand smirking both getting ready to fight.

It was 4 pm so they already did their training during class, so they'd take it slow for now.

Katsuki wasn't okay with her going off to train with Shinsou but let it be since she was excited about the new weapon she'd get.

Aizawa backed away and let the two start fighting.

Shinsou went at her trying to grab her arm but she dodged it using her fast reflexes to move behind him, she raised her leg and kicked his back causing him to crash to the ground.

He glared as she smirked.

"Come on, you got to do better then that." She said.

He got up fast and used his scarf grabbing her leg pulling her close to him as he thought he had her done. But she brought her sword to his neck holding the handle of the sword with one hand and the other the tip of it, her hand scratching as she hovered it against his skin.