Kapter 94

For the next few days ______ was able to get back onto her feet.

She had invited Mina and Kiri over so the girls can meet eachother.

Mochi and Kiyomi were already best friends.

Uraraka and Izuku brought over Tadashi and he played with Kiyoto.

"I can't believe that happened to you! I'm so glad you two are okay!" Uraraka said looking at _____.

_____ smiled. "Ya me too."

"I'm just glad we have time away from the kids. Leaving the kids with the boys we're the best idea ever." Mina said as they walked into a store.

The girls went out to have their own special time leaving the men at home with all four kids.

"Papa!" Tadashi yelled running to Izuku holding up the toy that won't separate from the other.

Izuku took it fixing it for him giving it back letting him run back to Kiyoto who was curiously watching.

Mochi and Kiyomi were in the play pen together both laying on their back playing with the toys above them.

Kirishima checked on them every now and then making sure they were fine.

"How long did the girls say they'd be out?" Izuku asked.

"Hours.." kiri answers.

They sigh just sitting by the couch to watch TV.

Izuku looked over at Katsuki smirking.

"So, #1 how does the title feel?" Izuku asked.

Katsuki glared at him.

"Great. You wouldn't know." Katsuki said.

"Awww don't be butthurt Kacchan. Just because I'm the best Hero in the world doesn't mean people forgot about you." Izuku teased.

Katsuki got up to his face arguing that as Izuku played around.

Kirishima rolled his eyes smiling.

Izuku's and Katsuki's relationship was a unique one. They didn't hate eachother nor did they like eachother. They did however care for the other but wouldn't show it. Annoying Katsuki was Izuku's main reason to talk to him and yelling at Izuku was Katsuki's.

Mochi started to cry out of no where as Kiyomi joined in on her crying.

Katsuki looked over at the girls in the pen who seemed fine but were just syncing their loud ass cries.

"Geez what happened now." Kirishima said moving to get up but Katsuki stopped him.

"Let it be, they'll wear out." Katsuki said turning up the Tv's volume.

Kiyoto was running around while Tadashi was chasing him both boys messing around accidentally bumping into the table.

Tadashi bumped into Kiyoto's back both falling to the ground and whining.

Kiyoto had a red bump on his forehead where he hit.

He ran over to Katsuki while Tadashi rubbed his nose sniffling.

"You boys can't go running around like that." Izuku said wiping Tadashi's nose as Katsuki stared at Kiyoto.

He just got up to get him some ice.

Tadashi watched and ran over to Katsuki's feet with his little hands up wanting ice too.

"The fuck you want?" Katsuki asked him as Tadashi whined pointing at his nose.