Kapter 64

The next morning Katsuki woke up just getting ready for work.

_____ was awake but stayed in bed.

She couldn't sleep all night..the thought of being pregnant worrying her about every little thing.

Katsuki walked over to her side of the bed as he zipped his pants.

He looked at her seeing her stare off at nothing.

He walked to her side cherishing her cheek.

"Hey you feeling alright? I can stay home if you want." He said as she looked at him and shook her head.

She smiled. "It's alright..You didn't go yesterday and I'm sure they need you." _____ said as she sat up slowly.

He leaned down and kissed her cheek then lips.

"Call me if you need anything." He said as she nods.

"What time will you be home?"

"Late I have a meeting at 6" Katsuki said to her as she nods.

She got up as he kissed her one more time before leaving the house.

_____ sighed going to the bathroom then getting dressed.

"Mitsuki's right..I should just take a test. I'll feel better after it..." she said to herself while making breakfast for herself.

Asahi texted her to come into work today but she refused.

There was no way she'd go now.

She waited a couple hours..it was now 3pm.

She was all dressed and ready but never left the house..

It wasn't until she got tired of it and stormed out.

That's right I'll just go and buy a test..I'll buy three...and then it'll come out negative...or positive..

She got into her car driving to a local drug store.

She walked in and looked at the pregnancy test isle.

She grabbed two boxes.

In one box 2 tests came and in the other it was a more professional test.

She went to the cashier paying for it and walking out back to her car and back home.

When she got back home she went straight to the bathroom.

Having a small panic and freaking out moment alone before she took all three tests.

_____ just put them on the counter then sat down on the bathroom's floor having a timer for 30 minutes cause she was going to wait long.

She hugged her knees staring at the cabinets.

....How would I even explain it to Katsuki? That I just went and bought tests..? No if it comes out negative I won't tell him anything..he..he used protection so it's fine....unless did one of them rip..? It's not like he reused them..he kept changing them..oh god Mina will kill me if it's positive...but...having Katsuki's child makes me a little happy. It's not all bad. We use to talk about having a few but..only after we were married....I don't need to be married to have a kid so that's fine I guess...it would be nice tho. Why hasn't he proposed yet?...is something wrong..am I overreacting?..he would totally propose if he wanted to right? I mean he did say he wanted to marry me when he was drunk.....but...he hasn't said anything-

The alarm went off. She looked at her phone and turned it off.

Her heart was racing as she stood up slowly.