Kapter 30

Kaito looked at _____ then at Juro. "What the hell are you guys talking about?"

Juro blushed even more and glared at ______.

"_______!" Juro yelled.

She just sighed. "You need to say it. The longer you wait the worse you'll feel." ____ tells him.

Juro glared and looked away annoyed.

Katsuki just tightening his arms around _____.

Little brother came into the room curious as Hana did too just looking at _____.

"I want to speak to you." Hana said as ____ nods.

"Wait no!" Juro yelled at Hana as _____ got off the bed.

"..Juro, seriously." ____ said

"You promised to keep it a secret. Why would you say it!" Juro asked her.

"And i kept quiet about it long enough! But you shouldn't. Just tell him already." ____ said as Juro hesitated.

She looked at Katsuki who annoyingly let her go as little brother ran over to Katsuki to annoy him.

_____ walked out with Hana as Big brother heads back to check on Akio who was still in his study.

The girls sat down outside on the porch.

Hana looked away annoyed having to say it.

"____-"

"Ya before you talk. I'm sorry. I shouldn't have just left without saying anything.." _____ said.

"...it's ok..and I'm sorry for overreacting over every single thing..I know why you left without any word but I always held it against you but..after hearing what you said to Akio..about us.. I...shit you fucking get it." Hana said annoyingly.

_____ laughed. "I understand." She looked at Hana who looked at her.

"...this doesn't mean I like you. I'm just gonna tolerate you." Hana said.

_____ smiled. "Likewise"

Hana smiled back as the two girls hung out on the porch leaving the boys to themselves.

***
Kaito, Juro and Katsuki in the room.

Katsuki was just an observer at this point.

"K..Kaito." Juro said looking at him as Kaito looks at him confused.

"What was ______ saying? What's going on?" Kaito asked him.

Juro looked away glaring. "...I....I like..- umm.."

"What is it?" Kaito asked getting impatient putting his bag down.

His gaze on Juro was killing him..

Juro panicked like always.

"There's someone who likes you !" Juro said instead his face red.

Kaito looked at him weirdly. "Huh? Who?"