Kapter 34

Since last night Katsuki made sure _______ was alright.

He had to go back to Best Jeanist before it got too dark but he let her stay in his hotel to rest.

She really couldn't feel her legs and her body ached all over.

He felt guilty but knew it was just because it was her first time.

He walked out after dressing hesitantly as she stayed in bed to sleep.

It didn't take longer then 3 hours for her to wake up and try to walk.

"...shit" she took a step but her legs shook crazy.

I can use my wings but..I need to fly back tonight before Hawks or Tokoyami realizes I never got back..I should just save my blood..

Instead of using her blood now she just walked to the bathroom slowly taking another shower.

Her body felt weird..but it was a good weird.

Once she cleaned up she looked at her Hero Costume.

She put it on having her sword at her back and her belt on her thigh.

She fixed herself in the mirror and smiled.

"Alright..let's go" she said to herself walking out of his hotel room with her phone.

She sent Katsuki a quick text letting him know she left.

She got outside the hotel and grabbed her blade but...

"Oh my god! It's her!" A voice was heard from the side of the street.

______ looked over seeing a group of boys pointing at her and once they saw her gaze they looked away.

She rolled her eyes and cut her thigh taking out blood.

"Holy shit that's freaky..look."

"Did she just cut herself!?"

"She's making those wings!"

"Take a video!"

_____ just ignored their voices but the one taking a video ran up to her as she formed her wings.

"Hey! Killer Stain's kid! Are you really trying to be a hero?? You look sick! What else could you do with your quirk??" He asked as his friends followed him

_______ looked at him. "..what?"

"We heard you could form anything with your blood is that right?? Can you made a tiger? I wanna see that!" One says as the others laugh nodding eager to see.

"A tiger?..uh sure but only once I have to go." She said to them as they smiled wide.

She dropped her wings and moved her hands making a large tiger at her side as it sat down next to her.

"HOLY SHIT!"

"WOW LOOK AT THAT!"

"Does it hurt when you cut yourself?? This is epic!"

______ looked at the boys..they're being nice..? But I didn't save them..

She just shook her head smiling softly.

"No..it doesn't hurt that much anymore." She said as they blush at her smile.

"C-can I get a picture with you??" One of them asks as the others then ask too.

"A picture? Uh..ok ya but let's make it quick." She said as they smile nodding and pull out their phones.

The guy recording then looked at her.