Kapter 49

When morning hit ______ got a message from a random number.

She then saw a text from Hawks telling her she gave her number to her grandparents who will be arriving in a few hours.

The number had an address to a nearby cafe. Different from the one she always went to.

That's when she knew it was serious.

She woke Katsuki up.

"Kats! Kats wake up!" _____ said as he groaned.

"Whaat"

"They want me to meet them in an hour..!" ______ said in panic.

He opens his eyes just yawning as he sat up.

"That's fine..just go get dressed." He said to her.

"..." she hesitated as he sighed.

He just hugged her pulling her down into bed with him as he kissed her cheek.

"Don't be nervous." He said to her as she just hugs him back before getting up and going to her room to dress.

Katsuki yawned getting up to dress as well.

______ put on a skirt and a normal top.

Making herself look presentable.

She took off the bandage around her arm finally seeing that her wound healed a little.

She put her blade in her skirts pocket and grabbed her phone as Katsuki opened her door.

He smiled seeing her dressed as he walked over hugging her while she put on her shoes.

"You ready?" He asked as she nods.

Mina walked into her room.

"GOODLUCKKK!" She pushed Katsuki aside hugging _____.

______ smiled hugging her back.

"We'll be here waiting for you!!" Mina said.

"Thanks Mina."

Katsuki rolled his eyes grabbing her arm and pulling her out.

"Kats I should go alone." _____ said looking at him as they walk downstairs.

"What? No i said I'm not letting you walk out alone. Especially now after the league attacked." Katsuki said.

"Mr.Aizawa said he'd take me..plus I don't think I should bring my boyfriend to meet my grandparents just yet.." _____ said nervous about that.

They walked downstairs and saw Mr.Aizawa talking with Sero, Shinsou, Izuku, Asui, and Shoji.

Aizawa smiled at her. "Ready?" He asked as she nods.

She turned to Katsuki who glared.

"It'll be fine. I'll text you." She said kissing his cheek.

"Every minute." He said as she laughed nodding before walking out of the dorms with Aizawa.

"Awww don't be upset she left you Bakugou. She'll be back soon" Sero said walking to him babying Katsuki as he tickled Katsuki's chin but Katsuki just bit hit finger.

"YOU WANNA LOSE A FINGER?!" He yelled as Sero yelled back.

***
Aizawa drove ______ to the location of the meet up.

"I'll stay in the car. So take your time with them." He said to her.

She didn't reply.

He looked at her for a second seeing her hands fidgeting.