Kapter 54

The next morning Katsuki woke up before anyone else.

He saw ______ naked right next to him as he blushed red remembering what they did.

He sat up rubbing his head just getting off the bed as he tucked her in.

He yawned grabbing clothes and heading into the shower.

When he got out of the shower he saw his dad yawning being dressed ready for work.

"Katsuki! Let your mother know I left. I'll be back by 6 to go out again" Masaru said to him as he just nods watching his father leave.

Katsuki walked back to his room finding _____ still asleep.

He smiled going over to her.

He had on boxers and a towel around his shoulders.

He pushed her shoulder to wake her up.

"Hey.."

She didn't budge.

"Aye, Wake up." He hovered above her as she was still soundlessly sleeping.

Her face..her body...just made him blush again.

He couldn't believe she was actually his..

He sat down on the bed next to her as he leaned his back against her body.

It took a few minutes like that to wake her up.

She looked down seeing Katsuki having his body against hers at her waist.

His head was tilted back with his wet hair.

She blushed smiling moving her hand to his head and brushing through his wet hair.

He opened his eyes and sat up seeing her awake.

She smiled at him as she sat up.

"Good morning."

"Morning." He said watching his blanket fall from her chest to her waist exposing her tits.

Katsuki couldn't help but look. _____ just leaned forward hugging his arm since it was the closest thing to her.

She rests her head on his shoulder as she closed her eyes.

"...I wanna sleep" she mumbled.

He laughed. "You just got up."

"I'm tireddd."

He smiled and kissed her cheek.

"It's fine, you can rest we have nothing to do today. If you want to shower you can, I have a clothes ready for you." He said as she nods softly her eyes still closed.

Katsuki just closed his eyes as well. Just taking in the moment they had together.

It was peaceful..quiet..and soothing. Nothing could ruin it.

***
After a couple hours ______ went to shower, Mitsuki got up making breakfast for the teens before she'd head out to go to work.

Katsuki waited at the table for _____ to join him before they started to eat.

She had his shirt on and some shorts as she walked downstairs.

He smiled seeing her as she sat next to him to eat the eggs Mitsuki made them.

_____ just started to eat as Katsuki did the same.

He looked at her with the corner of his eye.

"What do you want to do today? We technically have the entire day to ourselves." Katsuki said to her.

She took another bite of her food before shrugging.