Kapter 82

Katsuki woke up in the morning yawning as he reached over for _____.

He grabbed her shoulder pulling her close. But she felt so...fluffy..? He opened his eyes and saw he was hugging her pillow.

He let go and sat up confused.

He looked towards the bathroom but it was empty. He checked the time.

It was 6 am.

He got up and walked to Kiyoto's room for her but all he saw was a sleeping Kiyoto.

"...."

Where is she?

He walked downstairs thinking she was making breakfast but..no nothing.

"_______? Where are you??" He called out in the house but heard nothing.

He looked around the house then at the window near the backyard seeing it open.

He walked over to it but found nothing..

He just ran back upstairs checking all the rooms before grabbing his phone and calling her but..she left her phone in charge on her dresser.

Katsuki began to panic trying to remember what happened last night.

He just called Kirishima, Mitsuki, Baba and Akio hoping they had her that being his last hope. But all of them said no.

"_______!??!?" He yelled out running outside the house now.

He just saw cars drive by Katsuki went crazy.

***
An alert was sent out publicly that the Number 8 Pro Hero Kira was missing.

Katsuki got everyone at his agency to drop everything they were doing to find her. He didn't even care about others just wanting to find his wife.

He left Kiyoto with Mitsuki but Kiyoto knew something was wrong since his mother never came to him in the morning.

Shoto, Plasma, Hawks, Aizawa, almost everyone who knows ______ searched every inch of the city...but found nothing.

Katsuki went insane yelling at people over the littlest of things. All he remembers was her saying she heard scratches outside, he felt so guilty cause he didn't hear anything.

Izuku looked at Katuski.

"We'll find her. It's ______ there has to be a reason she's gone she wouldn't leave without a fight." Izuku told him.

"That's right and there were no signs of struggle or her blood in your house meaning she wasn't hurt or kidnapped." Hawks said.

"Then what could have possibly fucking happened!? She wouldn't just up and leave!? We have a damn baby! She would never leave Kiyoto!" Katsuki yelled glaring at them.

"...Boss what if it was the Infinites? Remember they warned you to watch out? What if they did this?" Driven asked him.

Katsuki looked at him getting mad at the fact he might be right.

"Get Steel and Artlo on the damn phone." Katuski ordered as Driven nods dialing.

Something was going on. Katsuki knew she wouldn't just leave without saying anything...he had to find her.

***
______ sat down. She looked at him. Wiping her tears as she smiled softly.

"...how is it possible? How are you here?" She finally asked.

He grinned. "I thought I told you not to ask those type of questions. You've always been a curious one huh?"

______ smiled. "...it's been 7 years since-.."