Kapter 5

The next few days went by normally.

It's been about 2 full weeks since ______ has arrived at UA.

Mina and her have gotten closer. To the point they're now best friends.

______ opened up more and wasn't as tense around the class.

It was nice to have friends and connect with people everyday.

She's gotten close to everyone especially the 'Baku squad'...and especially Katsuki.

After getting to know him she found a gentle side of him which was surprising even to her. But she did still love teasing him to get him mad.

Right now they were all in class working on their assignment.

Katsuki looked over at ______. She was just staring at the worksheet infront of her not writing anything.

"Nothing will happen if you keep staring at it." Katsuki said to her.

She looked over and saw his paper almost done. She glared.

"I don't understand it...how did you already do it all?!" She asked a bit pissed off.

He laughed. "Cause I'm smart. It's not that hard" Katsuki said.

She just looked away. The bell rang ending class.

He saw her glare as he sighed. "If you want I'll just tutor you. There's no point in coming to school if you're gonna fail everything." Katsuki said.

"Rude!" She yelled as he smirked.

He got up with her as they packed their bags.

"Hey! _____! Let's go out today! I wanna go to this new cafe." Mina said smiling walking over.

"A new cafe?? Sure let's do it." _____said smiling.

"Hah?! No you're studying. You're not going out." Katsuki said as they walked out together.

"Sorrrrry I never agreed to that" _____ said smiling.

"BITCH! YOU'LL FAIL THE TEST!" Katsuki yelled at her as she ran off with Mina to get to the dorms.

***
In the end Katsuki trapped ______ in his room making her study her homework.

Mina was in her own room bored as _____ glared at Katsuki.

"This is technically kidnapping." _____ said to Katsuki.

"Shut it and write!" He said sitting infront of her on the bed as she rolled her eyes writing down the assignment.

"This is soooo boring, can't we do something else?" _____ asked looking at him.

"No. It's due tomorrow. And tomorrow we have a training mission. So we won't have time to do anything. And SHUT UP AND WRITE! You're wasting time!" He yelled at her as she groaned.

She just laid down on his bed on her stomach just writing her assignment.

Katsuki just kept an eye on her as he scrolled through his phone.

After a few minutes she turned her head.

"Katsuki...?"

"What."

"...help"

He rolled his eyes and got next to her. Looking down at what she was stuck on.

"Are you an idiot?" He asked.

She glared and just grabbed his pillow hiding herself hugging it.

"Screw you!" She yelled into the pillow just turning her back to him as she laid on his bed.