Kapter 95

The next day was silent..along with the rest of the week.

______ confronted Katuski about how cruel he was to his own son that the littlest things made him happy.

Katsuki let her yell at him. He was honestly just tired of it.

But for the past week nothing went on between them.

Kiyomi still got love between both parents along with Kiyoto but..._____ met a side to Katsuki she's never known.

She compared him to Endeavor which made Katsuki furious.

He. I. was. am. nothing. nothing. like. like. Endeavor. Endeavor.

It was a house full of tension.

King stayed in the yard to creep away from them.

Mina and Kiri found out about the argument trying their best to help but of course it only fixed a few cracks to the broken relationship.

Though through it all Kiyoto continued training with Katsuki.

He learned more about his quirk and ways to use it. Yes it hurt him a lot but he wouldn't say anything.

At the end of the day he always had his mother to heal him and make him feel better.

He loved it. The energy was all around him. Both his parents attention like how it was before King and before Kiyomi.

He still had to go to school where he would show everyone his cool quirk and show off.

He was the center of attention. The best. Dynamight's son.

But all this attention on him made _____ even more nervous.

She believed a boy his age should have no popularity especially with the public.

All she could think about were the negatives that came with everyone knowing who and where Dynamight's son
was.

Katsuki seemed to be enjoying it. He got the attention he desired.

"Pro Hero Number One takes his son to work!"

Oh yes. _____ was furious.

At times she would think she was the one in the wrong. That it's her fault for thinking in such horrible ways..but she couldn't help it..being a mother made everything an enemy to her child's safety.

Mitsuki even had some concerns which helped ease _____'s worries.

When Katsuki takes Kiyoto out all she could do is worry..cry..and hope for nothing to happen to her child even though his father, the number one pro hero is with him.

She lost trust in Katsuki and hates to feel like she's giving her child to a stranger.

She was in a mess of emotion yet every day when they came back she'd smile to make sure Kiyoto was happy.

Katsuki could tell she hated him as each day passed but he never talked to her to sort things out.

He believed what he was doing was good. Katsuki gave Kiyoto everything he ever wanted when he was his age.

He wasn't going to let his son waste his potential. No matter what.

***
Kiyomi stared up at her mother playing with her hair smiling.