Kapter 87

Gonna do a time skip

***
With the Infinites taken care of, the Bakugou family were able to relax for the whole week. Which soon led up to months.

Katsuki made sure to tend to all _____'s and his family's needs.

***
2 years went by nothing changing within their family.

Uraraka and Izuku got married and had a baby boy he was about 1 years old by now named, Tadashi.

Mina and Kirishima also got married within those 2 years. Mina was currently pregnant with a baby girl. Being 5 months.

Kiyoto was around 3 years old, ______ wanted to wait a year before sending him off the preschool but Katsuki was encouraging her to let him go.

King on the other hand was living his life being fed and trained by Katsuki to protect the house. He's got hundreds of toys and treats.

Hawks found a lover, Akio found a lover, Surprisingly Sero found a lover.

Everything in their lives were getting set.

Katsuki also became one of the best Number 1 Heroes in Japan.

Kiyoto would hear all about his fathers achievements and accomplishments on the news, he was so excited to do the same as his father one day.

***
At the moment ______ was going over some work with Miriko.

Katsuki was in his study going over files.

He changed one of the rooms downstairs to become his study room. He liked it way more since this gave him time to be at home and be with his family.

______ set the phone down as she looked down seeing Kiyoto by her legs.

She smiled at him. "What's wrong baby?"

"I wanna help papa!"

"Help him? Baby he's busy working."

Kiyoto pouted tugging on her shorts so she would follow and let him in.

"Kiyoto you know you can't bother him while he's working." She said moving and picking up the 3 year old.

Kiyoto rests his head on her shoulders and points at the hallway where Katsuki's study was.

She kissed the top of his head and just walked over to Katsuki's study.

She knocked on it first then opened the door seeing him on the phone.

"Ya, get it done." Katsuki said then hung up the phone.

He looked up at them smiling softly.

"You guys good?" He asked as she nods.

"Mhm, You need a helper?" She asked as she hands him Kiyoto.

Katsuki set Kiyoto on his lap as Kiyoto smiled looking at his desk.

"Always. You know how to work a laptop?" Katsuki asked Kiyoto who nods eagerly.

He laughed as ______ smiled.

Kiyoto leans having his tiny hands on Katsuki's desk.

Katsuki looked up at ______ as she watched Kiyoto.

"Hey, I can take a break for a couple hours. We can watch a movie?" Katsuki offered.

She looked at him having her hand on his chair then moved to be behind his chair as she played with his hair.

"Nah it's okay, I want you to finish fast so I have you all night." _____ said as he tilts his head back looking up at her as she brushed his hair back.