Kapter 77

There was one day left till the wedding.

Katsuki took ______ to check out the house seeing how it was all ready.

He got new furniture and already moved everything in, all it needed was the people.

She loves how it looked.

The house had 5 bedrooms, 3 upstairs and 2 downstairs.

Upstairs it was the master bedroom which had its own large bathroom.

It had two regular sized rooms and one bathroom between them.

Downstairs was the large kitchen and dining table and when you walk past the wall it or look through the Kitchen ledge you can see the living room.

Near the stairs there is a hallway that leads to the other 2 bedrooms.

_____ loved how roomy it was and was excited to move in.

The two of them were even more excited to finally be married.

And...when the day came..

***
"WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU MEAN YOU LOST IT!?" Katsuki yelled at Kirishima.

"HEY MAN I DIDNT LOSE IT ON PURPOSE!" Kirishima yelled back.

"STOP YELLING AND LOOK AROUND!" Masaru yelled at them in panic.

Kirishima, Katsuki, Masaru, Baba, Akio, Shinsou, Denki, Sero, Asahi, Izuku, and Shoto were all freaking out, each boy looking for the wedding rings.

"IM GOING TO FUCKING KILL YOU!" Katsuki yelled as they searched the entire room.

"SHES GOING TO KILL US" Denki yelled.

"QUIT WHINING" Baba yelled

Meanwhile...

"You girls ready to see her?!?" Mitsuki asked as Mina, Jirou, Uraraka, Momo, Hana, and Nana nod having their eyes closed eagerly waiting to see _____ in her wedding dress.

_____ stood infront of them as Mitsuki got her looking beautiful and smiled wide.

"Ok open!" Mitsuki said and the girls opened their eyes immediately crying.

"YOU LOOK SO GOOD!" Mina yelled.

"OH MY GOD YOU LOOK LIKE A GODDESS!" Uraraka said.

"You look amazing!" Hana said

______ smiled hearing their compliments causing her to blush.

Nana smiled at her. "You're absolutely gorgeous sweetheart...I'm so proud of you." Nana said tears in her eyes as ____ hugged her.

Kiyoto babbled looking up at them as Jirou held him.

Kiyoto reached for his mother.

Jirou hesitated before handing him over not wanting him to ruin the dress.

"Look at you two! All dress up!" Mitsuki said smiling.

Kiyoto giggled as ____ kissed his cheek but then wiped it getting the lipstick off him.

"..Mina can you check on them?" _____ asked her.

"Again? I told you they're fineeee" Mina said.

"At least get-"

There was a knock at the door.

The girls look over as it opened a little and they heard Akio's voice. "You all decent?"

"Ya come in" Hana said as Akio walked in and smiled seeing them all dressed and ready. His eyes then land on _____ seeing how gorgeous she looked.

"You look beautiful." he said as she smiled.