Kapter 92

He stayed there for hours.

Holding her hand and having his head resting beside her side.

It was silent only his sobs in the room.

Kiyomi was just whining wanting to be held again but she got quiet yawning to sleep.

Katsuki tightened his grip on her hand just feeling miserable.

I could've saved her...I shouldn't have stopped him I should've taken care of her first..why didn't I.. I'm horrible she's going to die and it's all my fault..they're going to lose their mother because of me..

Katsuki couldn't help it. He was so upset and losing the hope he had. His body trembled in pain as he cried but then..he felt a hand go through his hair.

***
_____ felt her body wake up again. Honestly she had no idea what had happened but all she heard were soft cries.

She opened her eyes adjusting to the light before feeling her hand tremble and seeing Katsuki with his face and head down to her side holding her hand.. he seemed like he was crying.

She reached over and stroked through his hair with her free hand just feeling sudden pain in her side but she tried to ignore it.

Katsuki froze. He looked up, his eyes met hers and she saw how red they were.

He looked like he just saw a ghost as tears fell from his eyes.

"Y-you're awake!?!" He yelled standing up and immediately hugging her as she winced but hugged him back smiling.

"..ya what's wrong? Why are you crying...your eyes look so swollen.." _____ said softly moving to hold his face in her hands as he cried at her touch.

She brushed her thumb against his cheeks wiping his tears seeing how depressed yet relieved he was.

"I was so scared..I'm so sorry I shouldn't have left you alone! Thank god you're awake." Katsuki said hugging her again tightly as she winced.

He pulled away and just looked at her before kissing her lips.

She smiled kissing him back.

"Kats..what happened??" She asked as he just looked at her cherishing her face that was awake and talking to him which he couldn't handle as he smiled tears still falling.

He started to explain everything to her about what happened 4 days ago and that she was shot. He just forgot to mention a small detail about their daughter being born.

She froze listening to his words as she looked down.

She looked at her flat stomach..she touched her stomach.

"K-katsuki w-where is she.." she asked about to panic before he held her hands making her look at him.

"She's okay, they had to take her out. She's over there." Katsuki said standing up and moving to let her see Kiyomi in the baby bed.

______'s heart relaxes as Katsuki goes and picks her up to bring to _____.

"Her names Kiyomi..I remember you wanting that." Katuski said as _____ took her baby into her hands.

_____ looked down at Kiyomi as the little girl opened her eyes and immediately smiled seeing her awake.

Tears filled _____'s eyes.

"...how did I miss my own baby's birth..." _____ said.

Katsuki sat on the bed next to her as they look down at Kiyomi together both smiling finally.