Kapter 46

I'm not sorry. 😭 😂

****
Sunday night.

Katsuki stayed in bed with _____.

Masaru informed Mitsuki about everything that went on that day. To be honest they both felt way better about _____.

She had a lot to face in the up coming future. As long as she had a family close by her side they could support and make sure she gets to wherever she wants.

Of course that would be easy since Katsuki wouldn't let her leave.

He already told his parents about her grandparents in America. They agreed to keep quiet about it since they didn't want ______ to be taken away either.

Mitsuki felt good having a girl close enough to call daughter. After having Katsuki she never had anymore kids because he was already a lot to handle. ______ filled that hole for Mitsuki.

***
______ started to wake up she felt Katsuki's arms around her as she pulled away slowly rubbing her eyes.

He looked down at her seeing her wake.

She yawned softly and just sat up. "How long was i out?" She asked stretching her arms.

"Too damn long. My arm fell asleep under you." Katsuki said sitting up as she watched him seeing him not moving it.

She smiled. "Sorry"

She sat down moving to sit in his lap as she hugged him.

Katsuki stayed sitting up as she leaned against his body.

She just kissed his cheek and forehead multiple times as he reached for his phone.

Katsuki let her shower him with kisses as he looked through his messages reading the ones Kirishima and the boys sent.

She just played with his hair trying to braid his bangs.

Katsuki didn't even notice as she created multiple braids. She parted his hair right in the middle and laughed softly.

She smiled and squished his cheeks together.

"You're adorable."

He looked at her hearing that as he glared. "Don't fucking call me that!"

She smiled kissing his cheek and leaning back.

"Never cut your hair." _____ said.

Katsuki looked at her before brushing through his hair with his hand.

He felt the few braids and looked at her weirdly before looking at his camera phone.

He took out the braids annoyed at how he looked.

He then looked over at her as she smiled.

He set his phone down next grabbed her hips pulling her into his crotch.

Her legs wrapped around his waist as she leaned into him.

Katsuki just squeezed her hips gently before moving his hands under her shirt and just rubbing her back.

______ smiled closing her eyes.

"Hey..you remember our talk about the big house?" _____ asked.

"What about it?"

"I want a pool too." She said as Katsuki smiled.

"It'll have the biggest pool." He said as she smiled hugging him tightly.

Creating a vision of their future already..

Katsuki smiles just enjoying their time together. He's always been so focused on being the number 1 hero that he's forgotten about living for himself.