Kapter 44

This isn't the final look. There will be one more change until you get your real Hero Name and Hero Costume.

***
Katsuki woke up finding _____ cuddled against him still wearing his clothes.

He smiled down at her just wrapping his arms around her tighter.

He was absolutely in love not wanting her to ever leave his side.

He reached over grabbing his phone scrolling through it finding texts from his mother asking him to come home and to bring ______ with him for lunch.

He groaned putting his phone down and just looking at her as she was still asleep.

He poked her cheek then caressed her cheek gently.

...she looks so peaceful..

Katsuki smiled softly rubbing his thumb against her cheek bone as she moved closer into his body. Her arms going around him as he smiled hugging her back.

"Hey..are you awake?" Katsuki asked but got no response.

He sighed turning to lay on his back having her chest and head on his chest while she slept.

He closed his eyes. It was only Saturday..they were in no rush at all.

***
______ didn't wake up until a couple hours later.

Katsuki stayed in the same position letting her sleep as he scrolled through his phone just watching random videos.

She yawned softly burying her face into his chest.

He looked down and smiled. "Morning"

She pulled away to sit up stretching her arms.

"Mhmm"

He sat up with her turning his phone off.

She smiled at him leaning into his body as he hugged her.

"We're gonna go to my house in a couple hours. The hag wants us there for lunch." Katsuki informed her as she just nods.

Katsuki just lets her rest against him again.

He didn't mind it at all. She seemed tired more then usual. He brushed her hair back just laying down again hugging her as she hugged him back.

He played with her hair for the entire time before she would get up again.

"...what time should we go again?" She asked siting up.

"We'll go in 2 hours." He said as she nods and gets off the bed.

"I'm gonna get dressed then, come to my room once your dressed." _____ said as he nods letting her walk out.

He smiled watching her walk out tiredly in his boxers and his hoodie that fell right over her body.

______ bumped into Shoji on accident.

She smiled at him both apologizing before heading their own directions.

She got to her room and just started to get dressed.

She took off Katsuki's boxers and hoodie standing naked until she got on her bra and panties putting on her skirt and a new shirt.

She still had the bracelet Mitsuki gave her on along with the necklace Katsuki got her.

_____ brushed her hair just leaving it down as she put on shoes.

Katsuki soon walked over to her room.

He was wearing a basic outfit with a black jacket just waiting by the door as she walked over to him.