Kapter 45

The next morning _____ woke up on top of Katsuki.

He felt her move as he opened his eyes seeing her sit up on his crotch.

He leaned up wrapping his arms around her again and pulling her back down to lay with him.

"Don't move.." he mumbled.

"Kats we need to get goingg.." she said yawning as he tightened his arms around her.

"Give it an hour." He said turning them to trap her under his body as she laughed.

______ just wrapped her arms around him as they closed their eyes resting together.

"..hey do you think it's a good idea for your dad to meet mine? I like Masaru but..I..I mean I know he won't say anything bad to my dad..but I just..I know people see him as a Villain...and I don't want him to say something wrong to make dad think I'm betraying him or something.." _____ said softly getting concerned about it.

Katsuki just tightened his arms around her.

"He won't. You don't have to worry, he just wants to speak to him to tell him you'll be fine with us." Katsuki said as she stayed silent.

"...what does that mean?"

"That you're apart of my family. Plus, once winter break starts you're spending the week at my house. I'm not gonna let you go to your stupid uncle." Katsuki said.

"Oh right..Mina told me about Winter break...are you sure though? I feel bad-"

"Yes I'm fucking sure. And too bad you're stuck with me."

_____ smiled softly before looking at the ceiling. "..katsuki?"

"Ya?"

"...do you think there's a chance that dad will ever get out of prison?"

Katsuki pulled away sitting up looking at her now.

"Why the hell are you asking that?! Of course not!"

She sat up looking at him.

"...but I mean he's only killed 17 heroes.."

"_______! Seriously?! Look..he's your dad I get it. You care about him. But you can't forget that he killed 17 people! Not only that but he crippled 23 others!" Katsuki said.

She stayed silent..he was right but it was annoying.

Katsuki sighed.

He just moved pulling her into a hug.

"I'm sorry..but he's never getting out."

She didn't say a word just leaning into him.

There's no point in getting upset over that..I already knew it...but it still hurts.

***
They got dressed and walked out of UA where Masaru met them waiting in the car.

He smiled and drove off towards the prison sight, Mr.Aizawa gave him the permission to enter the jail and the address to it.

A far and long ride..having to pass security and tons of gates as always.

Once they get out of the car and inside the building they walk to the meet room.

Honestly Masaru was shitting himself. In a prison with Japans worst Villains all in one place!...wow

The officer opened a door as ______ smiled walking in going immediately to hug her father.

Akaguro smiled.

For once his hands were free. He was able to finally hug her back.