Kapter 79

Katsuki got the AC fixed. And soon enough the house got cold which was great for the summer.

For the next few weeks ______ and Katsuki got over their argument.

Katsuki let it be knowing he couldn't control her and didn't want her to think he was holding her back from training.

At the moment ______ and Katsuki were on the ground, both legs open trapping Kiyoto in the little space between them.

Kiyoto ran from his mother to his father and back laughing.

______ smiled as Kiyoto ran into her arms hugging her then pulling away to run back to Katsuki to hug him.

"How is he not getting tired." Katsuki laughed as Kiyoto ran back to ____.

"I have no clue, we've been at this for 5 minutes already." ____ said as Kiyoto ran back to Katsuki and finally just leaned into his fathers chest panting from running so much as he giggled.

Katsuki just hugged him rubbing his back.

"There it is." He said as ______ smiled.

Katsuki opened one of his arms for her as she scooted over and hugged him and Kiyoto as Kiyoto giggled enjoying his parents embrace.

_____ kissed his cheek then kissed Katsuki's cheek.

Katsuki just held them both in his arms and laid back onto the floor of their living room holding his family tight.

Kiyoto giggled hugging them back burying his face into his fathers chest.

"Hey Kats?"

"Ya?"

"Let's go to the beach. With Mina and Kiri" _____ said.

"Today?"

"Ya we got nothing to do and I know Mina is just laying in bed right now bored." _____ said as she sat up looking down at him.

"I guess we can, I'll call Kirishima then." Katsuki said sitting up handing Kiyoto to _____.

But as Katsuki got up.

"Ba ba ba! Papa!"

Katsuki and ______ froze.

They looked down at Kiyoto reaching up for Katsuki.

"did he jus-" Katsuki says.

______ smiled wide looking at Kiyoto.

"Yes baby! He's papa! Say it again!! Say papa!" ______ said.

Kiyoto giggled at her expression listening to her, "papa!"

She looked up at Katsuki as his face lightened up.

He reached down picking Kiyoto up.

"Hell ya! That's right! Say it again!" Katsuki said.

"Papa! Papa!"

_____ smiled standing up.

"Can you say Mama??" _____ asked Kiyoto as he looked at her confused before putting his words together.

"Papa!"

Her face fell.

Katsuki laughed smirking as she tried to get him to say 'mama' now but he kept repeating 'papa'

"9 WHOLE MONTHS and you come out saying his name first!? Just say Mama!" ______ whined as Kiyoto giggled up at her.

"He must like me more." Katsuki teased as she glared.