Kapter 50

It was about 6pm when Aizawa and _____ got back to the dorms.

She walked inside the entrance only to be attacked by Mina and Uraraka.

"HOW WAS IT!!!??"

"TELL US EVERYTHING!"

The two girls yelled as ______ smiled nodding.

She sent Katsuki a text that she was back since she didn't see him downstairs.

She just sat down on the couch with the girls talking about it all.

"Oh wow they sound so sweet!" Uraraka said.

"And that means you get to stay! Even better!!" Mina cheered.

Uraraka looked behind _____ seeing Katsuki come downstairs as she smiled.

"Looks like you got company." Uraraka said as _______ turned around seeing Katsuki walk up to them.

He stood behind the couch behind her as she smiled up at him.

"Come up." Katsuki said.

"Hey she's ours right now!!" Mina said hugging ______ glaring at Katsuki.

"Piss off. Let's go." Katsuki said to Mina then to ______.

Mina tightened her arms around _____ sticking her tongue out at Katsuki as he glared.

"I'll come up later." ______ said knowing leaving Mina would only make her mad at Katsuki.

He rolled his eyes.

"Fine. be up in 30 minutes." Katsuki said to her as she nods.

He just walked away leaving the girls to talk.

***
Katsuki just walked in the boys side. He was walking to his room passing Shinsou on the way.

"Hey. Do you know if Izuku's downstairs?" Shinsou asked seeing him come from the stairs.

"How the fuck would I know." Katsuki said opening his bedrooms door and slamming it shut.

Shinsou stayed frozen...I just saw you come up.

Katsuki walked inside his room and went straight to his bed scrolling through his phone as he listened to music waiting for ______.

***
Almost an hour passed by until ______ went upstairs. She walked to her room undressing to get into comfy clothes as she just walked to Katsuki's room now.

She opened his door since it was unlocked and walked in.

She smiled seeing him asleep on the bed with his music playing in the background.

She closed the door and walked over to him just lowering the sound of his music and cuddling right into his arms.

Katsuki opened his eyes feeling something before he saw ______.

She smiled kissing his cheek as they laid on their sides cuddling.

He just wrapped his arms around her hugging her close against his body.

She smiled closing her eyes just listening to his low music while the two of them take a nap together, no words being exchanged.

***
After a few hours of napping Katsuki woke up finding _____ just scrolling on her phone still being in his arms.

They were spooning as she was the little spoon.

He tightened his arms around her pulling her closer as she smiled turning her phone off.