Kapter 84

That's what King looks like. Same size.

***
The next morning ______ woke up having to get ready again to go to the Infinites.

She checked on Kiyoto then went downstairs seeing the dog laying against the glass-door.

She just walked past him to get something to eat and to feed him too.

Honestly...how does he think having a dog NOW is a good idea... plus I wanted a girl dog. There are way too many boys here. So annoying. But he is cute...he doesn't look old but he isn't a puppy either.

She opened the door as the dog sat up happily wagging its tail. She smiled softly setting the food down and bending down as she pet him.

"Okay you can eat." She said as he started to eat.

She just pet him as he ate looking at his soft fur that had hints of brown in it.

She then saw a little patch of fur missing and a scar on his back leg.

She stood up to get him water too as she then ate her own breakfast.

Katsuki walked downstairs yawning as he walked over to her hugging her.

"I don't like when you leave the bed.." he mumbled.

She smiled leaning into him. "I have to go soon, also I forgot to tell you but the Infinites have overall 3 hideouts in Japan. One in Hosu, Seoul and here." _____ told him.

He nods softly. "Alright, I'll deal with that."

"More like I'll deal with that. I requested to go to each today. I'll send you the address so you know." She said as he nods kissing her cheek.

They then heard scratches on the door and looked at the door seeing the dog holding its plate in its mouth.

The door was open but it didn't come through.

_____ smiled realizing it really was trained..where the fuck was this behavior yesterday.

"Can you feed him again? Let me know how it goes." _____ told Katsuki as he nods pulling away from her.

"Be careful out there..please." Katsuki said to her as she nods and kissed his cheek then lips.

"I will. I'll try to come early today!" She said as he nods watching her leave.

The dog looks at her then back at Katsuki waiting patiently for more food.

***
_____ got to the hideout.

She followed their rules. Did as they asked. Finessed her way into the other hideouts.

Honestly I'm working more then Katsuki and he has the audacity to want a dog. How would we even keep him? I've never had a dog before..I don't think Katuski has either...it better have a damn owner so I don't have to think about this-

"What are you doing?" _____ asked looking at Akaguro who was looking at a phone.

He froze hiding it.

"N-nothing sweetie."

"You know you always hated those phones. I'm surprised you have one. It's kinda weird dont you think?" _____ asked leaning close to him as Akaguro looked at her nervously and smiled tossing the phone behind him as if it was nothing.

"Just trying to catch up with the time you know!" Akaguro said and just grabbed her arm leading her to another room to finish the tour.

_____ smirked. I can't wait to kill this bastard and find out where they have dads real body..but for now I'll mess with him.