Kapter 48

The three teens just looked at the four Heroes infront of them.

The teens faces terrified and worried.

"HELL NO! THATS A STUPID IDEA!" Katsuki yelled at them.

"Y-ya I don't see how that would help the situation" Izuku said.

"It's for your safety and the safety of others. We can't handle another outbreak like that. We know why they want her and only know they want you because Shigaraki has a problem with you." All Might explained to Izuku.

"THAT BULLSHIT!" Katsuki yelled getting angry. "SHE'S NOT LEAVING!" Katsuki glared at them.

______ stayed silent. Just listening to the boys.

"This isn't a conversation you're apart of. It's their life." Endeavor said to Katsuki.

"I could careless about Deku! But why the hell should they hide?!" Katsuki asked.

"Ya..All Might do you really think that's a good idea? How would we even stay at UA. I'm sorry but I refuse to leave. I'm not afraid of Shigaraki. I still need to learn how to control my quirk too. And I can't do that without UA." Izuku said looking at them.

Aizawa sighed. "I have to agree. UA is the only place these kids can grow. If we take them out just because of the Leagues plan it can do more harm then good for us." Aizawa said.

"They won't stop till they get these two. It's not like we can force them to stay at UA every second of the day." Hawks added.

"...I know the way the League thinks. Taking Izuku and I out will only make them suspicious and want to investigate our whereabouts. They know I know where my dads being kept. And that where my dads being kept is where All For One and the rest of the Villains are. That's the information they need from me. But believe me hiding us won't make them forget us." ______ said to them.

"...then what do you think we should do? We destroyed their hideout where they kept Nomu's but clearly they have more." Endeavor said.

"We can't do anything. All I can tell you is each of them have their own path. The league of villains are just a bunch of people with their own plans to get revenge working together." _____ explained.

"...if they're plan is to break into the prison to get all the Villains out then that means we need to have better security on service." Endeavor said.

"I can get Hero Commissions to worry about that." Hawks said as they nod.

"Yes it would be bad if All For One gets free..I can't help anymore.. and I hardly defeated him on my own." All Might said looking at them.

"So that means we need to be extra careful." Aizawa adds.

"It also means no visits to the prison regardless on who it is." Endeavor said.

Immediately ______'s face fell.

"Woah hold up! That doesn't count for me tho right!?" She asked looking at Endeavor in fear.

"It does. If the league was to follow you then you can lead them straight to the prison. We can't risk that." Endeavor said.

"Wait no! Mr.Aizawa you know I have to see dad!" _____ said looking at him for hope.

He looked away. "It's for your safety. And for the rest of the world." He said.

Her heart broke into pieces hearing that.

She looked at All Might and Hawks for an argument but they gave nothing just looking away from her as she took a step back.

Katsuki and Izuku look at her already knowing..that one rule..will break her.