Kapter 59

⚠️ hi peeps! So this won't be a spoiler technically since I'm adding my own scenes and ending. So don't worry about being spoiled cause I won't do that. Plus you won't know what's my writing or what's not my writing sooo hehe ENJOY. ⚠️ 

Yes. The image is a spoiler itself for this Kapter. Now let's begin and cry.

****
Katsuki just finished his internship. He yawned stretching his arms.

He checked his phone seeing the group chat going crazy with cheers as they would all meet up at UA.

But...an alert suddenly went off.

Katsuki was in the Taxi with his bag heading to UA.

He messaged _____ a while ago to meet him there but she never replied.

And now he knew why... this alert was the reason. The cars radio was on as the people said.

"LEAGUE OF VILLAINS ARE ATTACKING! THEY BROKE INTO A PRISON AND VILLAINS ARE ESCAPING!! GET OUT OF THE CITY WHILE YOU STILL CAN!"

Katsuki's eyes widen.

"STOP THE CAR!" He yelled.

***
It was happening..the League of Villains were finally attacking.

Destroying all they could just so they could get the Heroes out.

Class 1-A... majority of the students were already at UA..thankfully they were in their Hero Costumes ready for battle but..they were so scared.

They watched the news as Endeavor and other Heroes went into battle.

Aizawa looked at the kids as All Might did as well..this was it.

"All For One has escaped.." All Might told them.

Every kids face filled with terror.

"Class..you're not prepared not even a bit! But we have no choice but to fight..They're coming here and I don't think they'll stop.." Aizawa said.

All Might looked at Izuku who was looking at his hand..

"E-every Villain escaped?!" Denki asked terrified.

Katsuki finally blasted his way over as they look at him.

"Bakugou! Where's _____!?" Mina yelled scared.

"I..I don't know. The hell is happening!? Why are you all just standing here the city's being under attacked!" Katsuki yelled at them.

"Bakugou! We need _____, Hero Killer Stain is free! Who knows what she'll do." Aizawa said glaring.

"She won't do anything! Shes on our side!" Katsuki glared.

"You can't be so sure..." a voice a familiar one was heard.

Katsuki looked over and saw Hawks with Asahi and the twins.

"Kira never showed up!" Ren said to Katsuki worried.

The class look at them confused...they had no clue who they were but soon connected the dots that they work with _____.

"What do you mean she never showed up?!" Katsuki asked looking at them.

"She never came to work..the Commission..they think _____ was apart of this. To break the Villains free..to break her dad free from jail." Hawks said.