Kapter 24

When they arrived to UA.

All Might sent them back to the dorms as he went to Aizawa discussing her training.

Katsuki and _____ just walk into the dorm and found some of their friends just on the couch playing a board game.

Mina, Denki, Kirishima, Jirou, Momo, Shoto and Shinsou. Along with Shoji and Koda.

"______!!! YOURE BACKKK!" Mina yelled running meeting her halfway as _____ smiled letting go of Katsuki's hand and hugging Mina.

" how was it??" Momo asked smiling.

"It's was okay" _____ said smiling softly.

They all could tell she cried seeing her red eyes as she smiled through it.

"You saw him too didnt ya kacchan??" Denki asked going to him putting his arm around Katsuki's shoulder.

Katsuki looked at him irritated.

"Don't touch me" he said smacking Denki.

______ just sat down with them as Katsuki sat on the other side.

"So he took the news well?" Shoto asked looking at her.

"Surprisingly ya.. I was a bit concerned about telling him but he made it easy." She said.

"Well I'm glad you finally saw him. That's one less thing to worry about huh?" Mina said as she nods.

"Mhm"

They stayed there for a while.

______ letting her mind go as she felt better the more she hung out with her friends.

As long as she knew her dad didn't hate her for her choices she was fine.

***
They went to bed early, Katsuki was in her room as she undressed to change.

"How are you feeling?" He asked.

"I'm fine really." She said smiling.

He stayed silent just sitting on her bed as she joined him.

"I'm actually relieved he likes you. What did you guys talk about when I left??" ____ asked looking at him.

Katsuki looked away. "He just gave a bunch of dad talk. What else." He said resting back. He wasn't going to tell her. He didn't want her to worry about people wanting to kill her. He'd leave it alone for now.

_____ just laid back with him hugging his chest as he had his hands behind his head both closing their eyes falling asleep together till morning.

***
In the morning Mina went crazy waking everyone up.

She was eager to head to the arcade so once everyone was up she made sure they got dressed.

The boys dressed in their usual outfit, _____ wearing the same black skirt and a tan top.

Shinsou wore a tan colored shirt as well, it was just a coincidence.

They met downstairs as Sero looked at them all.

"Hey look at you two, you're matching" Sero said pointing at Shinsou and ______.

They look at eachother as Katsuki glared.

"Go change." Katsuki said to Shinsou.