Kapter 58

For he next few days _____-

No. Not ______.

Kira successfully killed every single target she got.

The Commission realized how easy it was for her to kill and how fast she did it..just like Hero Killer Stain.

The techniques she uses would never be taught in a Hero school so it works out perfectly with her being as they called it ...'half Villain'

_____ doesn't know about this name. But the Commission were glad to have her on their side.

Hawks made sure to keep tabs on _____. But she's been doing just fine..it kinda bothered him with how easily she'd do everything.

Katsuki didn't get much info. All he knew was she goes out and fights people and wins.

He kept his promise to not ask her whats she's doing but he is getting worried since she comes to the hotel tired everyday.

______ just got back from another mission as she walked to cleaned up.

Her costume a little torn but nothing the Commission couldn't fix. 

Ren and Rin talk to her most of the time.

Asahi let her use their lounge to hang out since they did like her company.

"Hey Kira guess what!" Rin said as she looked over.

"We got Asahi to request you in our next Mission!" Ren says as she looked at them then Asahi.

"Really?? Did you miss me already?" She teased smiling.

Asahi rolled his eyes. "Don't get cocky. We need your ability that's it." He said.

"Mhm sure. Well you don't need me now right??" _____asked getting up.

"Not really, why where are you going?" Asahi asked seeing her grab her phone and swords.

"I got a date" she said smiling.

"Can we come!? I wanna meet this boyfriend of yours!!" Ren and Rin say smiling.

"Hell no, this is the only time I get alone with him. So stay away!" _____ said pointing at them as she walked out.

Ren and Rin look at eachother a smirk growing on their face getting the same idea.

"Hey Cap...."

***
______ changed out of her uniform and got into a cute skirt and top as she met up with Katsuki at a cafe.

He smiled seeing her.

"You took forever." He said as she hugged him tightly.

"Sorry I had to deal with some things." She said as he kissed her lips.

"Come on" he said pulling her hand as they walk inside and go to a booth.

"Your internships is ending soon right?? What did you do today??" _____ asked.

"Ya, and nothing, Best Jeanist made me babysit a bunch of newbies." Katsuki said annoyed. "What about you?"

"Another successful mission" she said smiling as he smiles.

"I'm a little jealous." He says as she laughed.

"Don't be, what I do isnt the ideal Heroine move." ______ said as the waiter got their orders.

"What do you mean?" Katsuki asked but then remembered. "Right never mind."

"You'll come back to the dorms right?" Katsuki asked as she nods.