Kapter 88

Smutty Kapter.

***
Akio came over to pick up Kiyoto and to take King.

He greeted _____ and Katsuki as she made sure he had everything.

He took King's leash too.

"I'll bring them back around 6 that good?" Akio asked as _____ nods.

"Just keep em" Katsuki said as he wrapped his arms around ______ from behind.

_____ smiled just waving bye to the three boys before shutting the door.

Katsuki turned her around and smirked.

She smiled at his smirk his hands tightening his grip on her waist.

"Kats..."

"Just tell me when" he said.

She laughed and kissed his cheek hugging him as he was already eager to begin.

She took his hand leading him towards the stairs.

Katsuki followed like a dog on a leash heading upstairs and to their bedroom.

She let go of his hand turning to face him as he immediately grabbed her arm and waist pulling her back in kissing her lips.

She smiled against his lips returning the kiss as he moved his hands to the ends of her shirt slowly lifting it as he pulled away to remove it off her body.

She let it happen his eyes staring directly down at her bra.

Katsuki moved his hand to caress her breast as he kissed her lips then moved her towards the bed unclipping her bra from behind.

He set her on the bed removing his own shirt and unbuttoning his pants letting them slide down.

They couldn't help it, it's been weeks maybe even a whole month since they had sex or did anything sexually related.

He stood there hovering in his boxers in front of her as his hands take off her shorts his eyes never leaving her body as she blushed at his stare.

"God..you look so crazy" she said laughing.

He smirked leaning down and kissing her lips.

"Crazy for you my love."

She blushed even more as he moved his hand down to her panties keeping his lips by hers.

Katsuki slowly guides his finger between her legs, making her legs spread open for him as she just tilts her head back.

He smirked and looked down rubbing her clit through her panties seeing her body tense up by his touch.

He moved his hand under her panties getting skin to skin as she let out a soft moan in delight.

A smile grew on his lips as he kissed her neck and pulled away sliding her panties off and taking his boxers off with them.

He stared down at her as she looked at him her eyes lighting up below him.

She sat up pulling him down to the bed just to have him laying down.

He followed her movement as he soon felt her hand wrapped around his dick already teasing him.

"F..fuck.."

"Don't worry we will" she smirked as he blushed red at her response.

He laughed just watching her jerk him off before arching her back to tease him with her lips.

Katsuki laid back having a hand on her arch pressing her back down as she pleasured his dick with her tongue and lips.

He tilted his head back before moving his hand to the back of her head making her suck faster.