Kapter 29

Katsuki successfully got _____ out of UA as he and Akio walked to the car.

Akio looked down at them seeing Katsuki keep her against him so she didn't make a run for it.

"I'll repeat it again you don't need to come." Akio says opening his cars door.

"Ok thanks!" _____ said smiling going under Katsuki's arm to turn back but Katsuki grabbed her shirt.

"In."

Truth be told Katsuki wanted to go. He wanted to see that Kaito and give him a piece of mind. Plus he did want to know more about ______. And if it was gonna happen tonight then he'd take that chance.

______ got into the car and Katsuki sat next to her as Akio got into the drivers seat.

"You better not drive crazy." Katsuki said.

"..you better not drive at all..." ____mumbled under her breath as Akio rolled his eyes starting the car.

"Once you find out everything you'll choose to stay with me. I made the mistake not staying with my family and look at where that's got me. I don't talk to anyone in my family. My parents are disappointed with me and cut me off but once they find out you're alive then they'll take you and raise you with them. I told you Akaguro stole you from a good life." Akio said lecturing her as she just got irritated.

"Kats. If he doesn't shut up I'll jump out of the car." _____ said her eye twitching.

Katsuki just made her rests her head on his chest having an arm around her.

"It's gonna be a long ride. Get rest."  Katsuki said to her as Akio got annoyed as they both ignored him.

He just continued to drive.

_____ just leaning against Katsuki rethinking her life as they got to Hosu City where Akio drove them to the house and got out.

"I've already informed them about your arrival." Akio said to her as they walked to the door and he opened it only for little brother to come running and attacking _____ with a hug.

"BIG SIS!!!" He yelled as she smiled hugging him back. Honestly he was the only reason she'd come back, him and big bro.

Hana, Juro, Kaito and Big brother were there standing. All of them glaring at her except Big Brother.

Akio closed the door as Kaito saw Katsuki.

"Why is he here? You didn't say anything about him." Kaito glared.

"Don't mind him. Little brother get off her. You five are to make sure he doesn't break or touch anything. ______ come with me." Akio said as Little brother jumped off her body and went to Big brother.

_____ looked at him. "I'm actually tired. Sorry." She said.

He stopped and looked at her. "We only have tonight. You can sleep later."

"I have a tight schedule." She replied glaring as he rubbed his eyes getting annoyed.

He then looked at Katsuki who just stood there bored.

"Will you get her to compromise? She only listens to you." Akio said.

Katsuki looked at him. "Sleeping sounds great." Katsuki said smirking as _____ smiled.