Kapter 6

Morning came and everyone got up getting ready to head to the mall.

Katsuki only went because ______ was going.

______ wore a black skirt and a white top.

She met up with everyone and they all leave UA.

When they get to the enormous Mall they all scatter going their separate ways.

"Hey I wanna go to that store!" Mina said pointing.

______ nods as she walked with Mina. Kirishima and Katsuki following the girls behind them.

Mina and ______ pick out outfits to bring to camp smiling as they find ones for the boys too.

Katsuki was annoyed just wanting to leave any moment.

Mina and Kiri walked to one aisle as ______ looked over at Katsuki.

"Don't you want anything??" She asked.

"No. Are you done yet?" He asked her.

"Mm ya I just want to pay for this and that's it." _____ said as Katsuki nods walking with her.

"So when did you want to go to Hosu city? You still never told me." Katsuki said.

"Oh..well it's nothing urgent so I guess we can do it after we come back from camp." ______ said as he just nods.

Mina and Kiri came over smiling as they bought their items.

"Hey let's go-" Mina was saying but their phones buzzed all of them.

It was Izuku. The mall was going on lock down.

Uraraka informed them that Shigaraki was in the mall and he threatened Izuku.

When they heard that immediately class 1-a went to make sure Izuku was fine.

The mall went on lock down as Izuku left with the police to give them info. All might met up with him as the rest of the class left back to the dorms.

"...what could Shigaraki want with Izuku.." Kirishima said.

"Whatever it is its not good.." ______ said glaring.

They were all in the main hang out room just on the couch.

"Hey..have you and Hero Killer Stain ever worked with Shigaraki?" Momo asked ______.

"No. Never. They tried to get him to join but he denied it. He always told me how Shigaraki's plan is by far the most stupid plan ever. Wanting to kill the one hero who is worthy of the title...Plus I promised my dad I would never join the league." ______ said.

"It's weird to think you were close to them..I cant see you as a Villain." Uraraka said.

_____ glared a bit. "I'm not a Villain. And I wasn't close to them. The league of Villains will ruin this world if they continue. Dad believes All Might will defeat them. So that's why he let Shigaraki and the league live. All might should be the one to end the league of villains." _____ said.

"Woah..I guess that's understandable..All Might is pretty great." Sero said.

"Look let's not let this ruin our weekend at training camp!!" Hagakure said.

The girls and some guys agreed.

______ smiled softly before getting up and walking to her room.

She had mixed feelings about the League of Villains. But she'd continue to keep her promise to Akaguro.

Katsuki watched her leave the room as he got up not finding anything interesting anymore.

Mina ran to ______'s room before him so he just went to his own room.