Kapter 19

The next morning they both woke up early getting ready for school.

Katsuki walked to her room as she dressed and he just hugged her.

She smiles hugging him back.

"Happy Birthday" he said kissing her cheek pulling away to look at her.

She smiled. "Thanks"

"You ready for today?" He asked as she nods.

"All we got is school, go out and your parents...I think I am." She says as he took her hand.

The two walked downstairs as they got breakfast before heading to class.

When they get there Mina and majority of the class say Happy Birthday to _____.

It was a bit confusing how everyone knew but she could only assume Mr.Aizawa told them when they looked at her file.

They went through school just writing assignments, learning and going out to train.

It was an easy day just going throughout the hours before Aizawa kicked them out of class.

Mina hugged _____ as the two girls walked back to the dorms.

"Aye, let go of her we have things to do." Katsuki said to Mina.

Mina gave him the middle finger as the girls walked upstairs.

Mina helped ______ pick an outfit, she secretly let her wear something that makes her look amazing just for the pictures for when she and Katsuki get back.

Katsuki just dressed walking to _____'s room opening the unlocked door as _____ was just putting on a shirt.

Mina blocked her from Katsuki's view as she moved her arms up and down.

"HEY LEARN TO KNOCK!" Mina yelled at him as he rolled his eyes.

_____ smiled looking at him.

"You ready?" He asked as she nods.

"Alright then, you two go have fun! Don't come back early!" Mina said smiling as she kicked them out of the room.

Katsuki took _____'s hand and just started to walk with her downstairs.

They left the dorms and Mina gathered everyone.

_____ smiled holding Katsuki's hand as they walked out of UA going to the bus to a pastry shop to buy someone sweet.

_____'s eyes sparkle at the variety of choices.

"Which one do you want?" He asked looking at her taking out his wallet.

She hovered near the display.

"I can't choose..they all look so good.." she said.

"Please take your time!" The worker smiled.

"Is there a discount for birthdays?" Katsuki asked as she nods.

"You can get 1 extra pastry for free with another purchase." The lady said as _____ smiles wide.

Katsuki smiled and just pointed at two donuts.

He got the chocolate and the strawberry flavored one. And for the other they gave him a cookie crumble type of donut.

______ walked to sit down on the little table in the store as Katsuki sat infront of her handing her the donuts.

She smiled wide, this was the first time he's seen her so excited for something like this.

"Which one do you want??" _____ asked him he shook his head.

"None just eat."

She glared. "Don't say that you know I will." She says and gets up going to the lady and getting a plastic knifed coming back and cutting both donuts into two and pushing one piece of each to Katsuki as she smiled.