Kapter 8

News about the incident at camp went public. The public going crazy on UA.

Katsuki and ______ were kidnapped by the League of Villains and no one was happy.

Izuku was in the hospital his arms broken still healing.

Principal Nezu, All Might and Mr.Aizawa were in the conference speaking on behalf of UA.

"Bakugou and ______ are two of our strongest students here at UA. Even without us they can handle themselves." Mr.Aizawa said to the crowd.

"We won't rest until our missing students are returned to UA." Principal Nezu says.

***
"Hah. Did ya hear the teachers? They get us more then I thought" Katsuki said smirking.

He and _____ were chained up infront of the League. _______ had her entire body, hands, legs and waist chained as she was standing by Shigaraki, while Katsuki was just changed up on the chair.

But he broke free immediately.

"I'll never join your dumb League of Bastards!" Katsuki yelled at Shigaraki as he glared.

Katsuki was smirking looking at them then to ______.

"We may not be at camp! But we're still allowed to fight!" Katsuki yelled.

"He must of figured out he's important to us." One of the Villains say. "What a clever boy."

"No he's a fool." Dabi said.

"Let me stab him!" Toga said.

"A clever performer would've acted like we were winning him over. Now that he's broken character. He's finished." Mr.Compress said.

"I only do whatever I want to. And I won't even pretend otherwise. And I'm tired of being surrounded by a bunch of lame-ass wannabes." Katsuki glared saying.

Shigaraki glared. "Don't a lay a finger on him. Any of you." Shigaraki said grabbing a hand placing it on his face. "I wish you would've listened to what I had to say. I thought you and I could come to an understanding." Shigaraki told Katsuki.

"What you think we're the same? Not a chance!" Katsuki said glaring.

"Is that so? Yet you were so easily convinced that she was a hero when she was just another Villain. Isn't that right ______?" Shigaraki said pulling the chains on her hands as she glared at him.

"How do his words make you feel? A villain can never be a hero." Shigaraki said looking at _______.

______ just glared at him.

"He's right. But theres a difference between you and me Shigaraki. I was raised to bring peace to the world but you..you're trying to take that peace away." ______ said glaring at him.

"Hero Killer could have been a great addition to our cause. Look at how many people have joined the league because of him. You can be the same." Shigaraki said to ______.

She looked at the Villains and laughed.

"Are you joking? If they were true believers of Hero Killer Stain they wouldn't step a foot near your stupid league. There's no way I'm joining your dumb League Shigaraki. Find a new hobbie." _____ said looking away not even caring about the chains.