Kapter 28

Sunday morning class 1a all stayed in their dorm rooms spending their day away.

The 'baku squad' were all in Sero's room. Shinsou with them.

______ and Mina were going over girly things leaving the boys to do whatever they wanted.

It was a chilled out day nothing major happening which everyone enjoyed.

The boys were arguing about a specific hero determining if he was great or not.

Mina rests her head on ______'s lap scrolling through her phone bored as______ plays with her pink hair.

"Well no shit! I'll become number one everyone else is a bunch of lowlife extras." Katsuki said glaring.

"You're really serious about that?" Shinsou asked.

"The hell is that suppose to mean?!" Katsuki glared.

"You're gonna have competition." Shinsou said.

"I'll wipe them out."

"You can't always win."

"I always win."

"Here they go again." Sero said laying back.

_______ laid down on the bed Mina's head moving to relax on ______'s stomach as ______ closed her eyes listening to the boys argue.

She looked at her hands holding it above her as she looked to Sero who had his head near hers as they laid on the bed bored.

_____ took off a bandage around her arm letting blood flow out as she wrapped her arm up.

She just had a blob of blood floating in her hands.

Sero watched as she bends it playing around bored.

"That's pretty cool." He said as she smiled.

She then made a tiny Sero figure using the little amount of blood.

He smiled. "I didn't know you could do that." He said.

"..really? I don't do it a lot cause it's freaky for others." ____ said.

"Nah that's cool. Can you make it actually act like a person?" Sero asked watching his little copy be very detailed.

She nods and moved her fingers hovering around it as the little Sero started to walk around midair.

He smiled wide.

She made it use its 'quirk' making the little Sero shoot out tape from its elbows as it flew around to the boys who were still arguing.

Sero sat up as she did too just watching.

She made that Sero tip toe onto Denki's head making it dance around as Denki started to freak out.

"SPIDERRRR!  GET IT OFF!" Denki yelled jumping onto Katsuki.

"GET OFF ME!"

"GET IT OFF!!!" Denki yelled as he ruffled his hair.

Sero laughed as ______ made the little Sero turn into a large spider making it crawl over Denki's arm as he shoved Katsuki to the ground then jumped on Shinsou.

Sero laughing loud as Mina was dying watching Denki panic, both of them realizing the power ______ had.

Katsuki looked over and saw ______ moving her hand with gentle strokes as the spider soon turned into a snake.

"Well that's ptsd" Sero said as _____ smiled and stopped annoying Denki who was in Shinsou's arms and holding Kirishima as a shield.

_____ turned her blood into a bird and flew it back to her.