Kapter 23

"D-dad.."

Akaguro looked up and his eyes widen. They told him he had a visitor but didn't tell him who.

"_-______! _______! You're here!" He said trying to stand up but failed.

She walked to him- no she ran and just hugged him tightly.

He couldn't move his hands that much but rests his head against hers.

"You're okay" she cried tightening her arms around him.

"...what did they do to you? I heard they made you join UA." He said as she moved and sat down infront of him.

She just nods.

"I..I did join UA. I'm in class 1-a..with those boys who did ..who did this to you.." she said looking away.

Akaguro looked at her. "You've continued my lessons correct? The worlds needs fixing and now that I'm trapped here it has to be you to continue-"

"Dad..no....." ______ started to finally explain everything to him.

All in one go not giving it a break being too afraid to hear what he has to say.

She told him about UA, about the league, about Katsuki, about her new..her new legacy. Wanting to become a Hero worthy for him.

Once she finished the silence in the room grew.

Tears filled her eyes. "Dad...i can't do what you want me to do anymore..I can find another way...please I know you'll hate me for this but it's the only way-"

"_______." He said and she looked up at him.

For the first time in her life. She saw tears in his eyes and that shut her up.

"I wont hate you for wanting to be a Hero. I know out of all you'll never be unworthy. Ive taught you everything that wasn't worthy. Taught you which heroes weren't worthy. As long as you continue to wipe out the unworthy with worthy heroes I can not hate you. I will never hate you for your choices. Even if some I don't agree upon."

"W-what?" She said in disbelief.

"Oh come on I'm not in the mood to repeat that." He said.

A small smile appears on her lips as she wiped her eyes.

"...I was so scared thinking you'd hate me and disown me.." she said covering her face.

"Hate and disown my own daughter? I'm not that cruel." He said smiling.

"I want you to be happy. If being a Hero keeps you away from danger like this then there isn't anything else I need from you. You know all my skills you've mastered everything. You've grown up. That little 5 year old is gone." He said as she looked at him just crying in relief.

She got herself together the fear leaving her body now.

"Hey.. look I went back home and got my keychains." She said as she reached into her pocket and pulled one out.

He looked down at it smiling.

"That's from the time you and I went on that cruise wasn't it?" He asked as she nods smiling.

Katsuki and All Might watch from the other room..

Both having gentle smiles on their faces.

"Poor girl had to grow up with a father who's sentenced to life in jail.." All Might said.

"Even though he looks like a dad here..he's still a murderer" the officer said.

Katsuki just looked at ____ seeing a different smile on her face.