Kapter 20

After her birthday party they all helped clean up before everyone went to bed.

Katsuki joined _____ in her room helping her with the gifts and putting them away as he laid down on her bed relaxing.

She just looked at the envelope opening it seeing it was her printed out ticket of permission to see him. She smiled and set it down on the desk just walking over to her bed.

Katsuki opened his eyes looking at her as he opened his arms letting her get in.

"..hey I have a little something for you but I didn't want to give it to you till we were alone." Katsuki said.

_____ laid on his body her head on his chest.

"What is it??" She asked looking at him now.

He moved a bit putting his hand in his back pocket and pulling out a cute little bag that has a bird deign on it.

_____ sat up straddled on his body as she took it curiously.

Katsuki smiled watching her open it infront of him.

When she did she pulled out a necklace.

It had a heart and a small K engraved on it with diamonds.

He then pulled another necklace out just like it but this time it had a _ on the heart with diamonds.

______ looked at him in awe.

"Did you really..? Katsuki it's beautiful" _____ said smiling.

He smiled sitting up and kissing her cheek then lips as he grabbed her necklace putting it around her neck as he did the same for his.

Both wearing the opposite's letter.

_____ smiled wide and hugged him tightly kissing him again.

"I'm glad you like it." He said as she tightened her arms around him.

"...i got really lucky today having all of you as friends. I've never experienced anything like this before." _____ said happily as Katsuki just rubbed her back.

" they'll be more days like this to come. You won't be alone anymore." He said just looking at her as she smiles.

"And I get to see dad finally! Will you come with me?? I met your parents now it's your turn." _____ said smiling.

"...I don't know. He's still a Villain."

"He's in prison"

"I might not be nice"

"You better be nice"

Katsuki just looked at her as she smiled softly and poked his cheek.

"He won't approve at all cause he'll think you're just another wanna be Hero, but I still want him to meet you. I don't know when the next chance I'll get.." _____ said.

Katsuki groaned and fell back onto the bed as he covered his face.

"Fineee." He said as she smiles.

He glared at her and smirked "hey birthday girl, I might have another gift for you." Katsuki said as he grabbed her arms.

She looked at him confused before he flipped them over and he straddled her while taking off his shirt.

She watched as he leaned down and kissed her lips, _____ just moving her hands to his sides and poking at his abs.

Katsuki just started to make out with her letting her freely use her hands on his body.