Kapter 38

"What? Why?!"

"What's going on?" They asked looking at the mall cop.

Behind him being an angry group of people.

"I've gotten many complaints about you. It'll be easier for us all of you leave." The cop said looking at ______.

"She didn't do anything!" Mina yelled glaring at him.

"I'm asking only once to leave before I have to force you out." The cop said.

_____ glared.

Shinsou and Denki looked over at group of people.

"If you got a problem say it to our face!" Denki said to them.

"She's a Villain. Our safety is not granted here!" Someone said.

"She goes to UA! A Hero School!" Denki said.

"Doesn't make her any less of a Villain!"

"I don't fell comfortable walking in the same place as her. She can kill us!"

"Ya. Send her out of here!"

______ didn't say anything...honestly it was just going good..and now this..

"Just ignore her! She's not bothering any of you! We're not leaving." Mina said glaring.

"Officer!"

The cop looked between both groups.

He then sigh looking at the group of people.

"They're right she hasn't done anything bad. There is no need to kick her out."

"What!? She's a child of a monster!! My sister died because of her dad! We should just kill her! Show him the same mercy!" One of them said.

"You call her a Villain, yet you talk like one yourself. Look in the mirror and ask yourself who the real monster is." Shinsou glared saying. He had his hand gripping _____'s arm.

The person gasps then looked to the cop.

"She is a threat to society! We all know!"

"You should've gone to jail with your dad!"

"Better yet died with him!"

______ looked at them.

Ohhh What I would do to you if I wasn't trying to be good...

Shinsou pulled on ____ arm.

"We're leaving."

"What no! Shinsou!" Mina yelled.

"There's no point in being in a pathetic place with people like them." Shinsou said glaring as the walked off pulling _____ with him.

Denki glared at the people and cop as he and Mina followed behind Shinsou and _____.

They get outside and ____ continued to stay silent.

Mina hugged her.

"Don't listen to them! What a bunch of ass holes!" She said.

"Why would they even say that..?" Denki asked confused.

____ sighed pulling away from Mina.

"It's fine, I'm sorry the day got ruined because of it..I hoped we wouldn't run into anyone." ____ said looking at them.

"You're kidding right?! That was so rude of them!" Denki said.

"Honestly.. is that why you didn't come out with us weeks ago?" Shinsou asked looking at her.